Boots No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Boots  No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum
No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexsiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben

on 12/27/2007 7:40:00 PM

Ok, after reading all the comments on this product, I spent HOURS at my local Target today, trying to decide between this and the other one, Restore and Renew (they were well supplied on both, but they did not have Protect and Perfect). I just could not make up my mind. Finally, I opted for Refine and Rewind because it said something about around-the-eye wrinkles. Also, I read good reviews here by women in my age bracket. Mind you, I checked the ingredients in both boxes, and I saw they pretty much coincided. Anyway, I will try it out starting tonight and I will report back.

UPDATE 01/01/08: Well, wouldn't you know it. This stuff does not work for me. Surprise, effing surprise! (I beg your pardon; I don't mean to be rude, but I'm so frustrated). On the second day I used it, I saw a pimple that was not there before. I persevered and used it again all day and at night, as a primer, before we went out for our New Year dinner. When I came home, there was another little pimple where none had been before. That did it. I put a quick stop to it. I removed my makeup and put on some of my faithful Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, which I keep at hand for occasions such as this one. As usual, it cleared eveything up (they were little pimples), I'll keep using Boot's serum around the eyes (please don't tell me one can break out there, too :rolleyes: ) just to get some sort of money value, but that's all I'll use it for. I went through bloody hell in my youth due to acne. I have NO intentions of going through that again. What really bummers me is that I was such a chump that I did not keep the receipt and now I can't return it. Oh, well. Today, I went and bought Olay's Total Effects Andti-Aging/Anti-Blemish Moisturizer. It was on sale, so that was good. But I mourn my wasted $20. Especially because I saw so many new goodies on display at Walgreens. As this serum seems to work so well for others, I removed only one lippie, and said I would not buy it again. Looks like it just does not work for me. :(