Boots No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Boots  No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum
No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexsiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben

on 7/19/2009 1:29:00 PM

i use serums on occasion, and really like this one; for some reason my Target store had it for about 5 or 6 dollars on the clearance shelf, like they were getting rid of the last bottles ( i love those shelves-bought my Pureology dry style for $5 due to a cracked outer container, and recently got some lovely Starbucks coffee and dark chocolate-76% cocoa chips/discs). i have been using my serum under my sunscreen and BE powder foundation, and my skin is definitely brighter looking! i get comments about my skin alot (not to brag-just never did alot of tanning, never smoked, have good genes and take care of myself), and this makes my complexion even nicer!! mind you i do have the 1 between my eyes- would love to do Restylane- and some broken blood vessels which BE covers nicely, but the RR serum kind of smooths everything out without being too greasy. will definitely continue to use- unless i find something better!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this a lot. I don't have a lot of wrinkles, but I feel like it had an immediate effect, most especially on my crow's feet. My skin feels smoother and looks healthier in general too. No breakouts or irritation either.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When all the hype about P&P came out after the Horizon prgramme I just had to go down to Boots and get a bottle of this wonder cream. I live in Thailand and was so dissapointed that they didn't stock the miracle potion but they said they had one better called Refine and Rewind so of course so as not to go home empty handed I bought one. On first applying it I felt that it was a bit thick and rich for my oily skin but after a minute or two it completely disappeared into my skin to leave a really smooth fresh feel with no oiliness at all. The thing that swayed me the most was after about 3 weeks of use, on TWO seperate occasions, I bumped into two friends that I hadn't seen for about a year (both male!) and they both commented on my skin and said I looked much younger than before!! Well that did it for me! I have recently changed to P&P only because I find it a little more lighter for my oily skin. However I would have no problem to purchase R&R if stock levels of P&P became a problem again.