MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe
mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It gives a great, healthy, peachy glow without being too orange - warms up a fair complexion beautifully. I do wish packaging wise they would sell it as a single blush in the pan as their normal non-pro blushes are sold. I ended up placing it in an older MAC blush container that had run out and that seems to work ok.

on 10/26/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

oh my... this is in my blush palette and I had overlooked it for any reviews. This is a pro color but if you can get it, do! It is a wonderful corally color which works well on level 1 - 4 complexions..

I use it with my 187 brush and get a soft peachy shade and no shimmer.

love it and will continue to buy as long as they make it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful blush!! When I think of the word "cantaloupe", a creamy orange color comes to mind, but this is much softer. It's a very natural color and adds the perfect glow. Hands down once of my favorite blushes!!

on 6/14/2009 10:08:00 PM

This blush to the best of my knowledge can only be found at the Pro Store. I ordered based solely on the reviews from the great ladies (and gents) on this board. Not very impressive in the pan but once applied on my NW25 skin and it was beautiful. No glitter/shimmer, goes on sheer with a light hand but yet buildable for a more dramatic look. Also looks great with bronzer.I have pink undertones and it still looked beautiful and I don't see any pinkyness in it. For those of us not in our twenties or even thirties, Cantaloupe looks great with MAC ravishing lipstick, Revlon #040 gloss and smoky eyes for a glam loook without looking like you are going to a night club. will probably have to get a back up for fear of it being d/c.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my all time favorite blush. its amazing. its so versitile, it can be used for more natural looks, or built up for something more complex. I also like it because its not too pink, like a lot of blushes are. It has some brownish orange undertones, with the subtle pinkyness which i really like, also allowing it to be used as a contour and blush in one. It goes great with pretty much any skin tone when used correctly.

on 4/11/2009 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is a bronzy peach with a slight, satiny sheen. It's SO natural anytime of the year and looks great with bronzer (blends well with a bronzer for a healthy glow). I would definitely buy this again--it pretty much just always looks "right" with my skintone!