MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe
mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

on 10/24/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading some reviews for this blush, I decided to hunt and buy it when I was in Hawaii finding a PRO store. I read reviews that this blush is great for NC35 skin tones and since that is pretty much my color, I decided to search for this amazing blush. Eventually, I did get my hands on it and this color is awesome for a subtle peachy color on the cheeks. As with all the other reviews for Mac blushes, this one is pigmented and blends well. I have not owned any other Mac blushes, nor do I have their products in general, but this one works well. I bought it in a single pan as the store was out of the one that comes in a compact. Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out, but not sure when that day will come as I own many other blushes and tend to try new ones :/

on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful, perfect peachy/neutral blush. I use this on a lot of my bridal clients. It gives such a nice warm pop of color to the cheeks, yet still remains subtle. I would definitely recommend this- especially to fair/light skinned people!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice sophisticated peach, with a slight sheen. It warms up and brightens my face. Its nicely pigmented and smooth.

Edit: This is a good MAC "My Paradise" dupe. I own both and they are very similar minus the gold shimmer.
Ref: NC25

on 8/22/2010 6:01:00 AM

I can't talk much about its packaging because I bought this in its pan. Its price is reasonable and affordable for a high end. Its colour oh my gosh it's like just the right blend. It is dusty rose mix with beige mix with peach but not too peach or not orange, it gives me the right flush on the cheeks to looking fresh and contoured. I believe it's a Pro product.

For reference I'm around NC25-30. Combination skin. Asian, yellow tone. Black hair.

on 10/26/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

oh my... this is in my blush palette and I had overlooked it for any reviews. This is a pro color but if you can get it, do! It is a wonderful corally color which works well on level 1 - 4 complexions..

I use it with my 187 brush and get a soft peachy shade and no shimmer.

love it and will continue to buy as long as they make it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I just got this at the Mac Pro store today, wonderful blush! I must say,I had passed it up a few times not giving it much thought because in the pan it doesnt do its justice.So the mua suggested it for my skin tone a "nature look" she said, wow, I am hooked on nature now, its so beautiful! I know I will do many looks that will be stunning with this blush, for a smokey eye,the days I want to layer a deeper color over it but still keep the naturalness to your look, and the over all glow day look.Just simply wondeful blush!

on 4/20/2009 9:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have alot alot of blush but I have been using this blush the most since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. This blush is a satin blush and is quite sheer when applied with a light hand. However, you should not be put off by that because its a very buildable and fool proof blush in my opinion. I am very light skinned with pink undertones and this is the perfect peach blush for me. No shimmer but more imparts a semi matte color to the cheeks which I love. Great with a smoky eye. Will repurchase it again and again. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

MAC Pro's website describes this as a "Rich warm cantaploupe [sic] (Satin)". This is a recently released product. It has been sold out from my store since the day it was released but luckily I finally got my grubby lil' hands on one.

Colour: The picture shown online is about two shades lighter than the actual product, however the tone is very accurate. As MAC's description says, this is a very warm peach blush. Wearing it on my C35 Asian skin, it is a natural peach, not gaudy or garish at all. The colour is yellow based and thus helps to minimize the redness on my cheeks without foundation applied underneath.

Texture & Pigmentation: This blush is smooth and quite creamy feeling actually. MAC describes this as a Satin and I quite agree. It looks glowy on my cheeks but certainly not frosty by any means. It is quite pigmented, meaning I only need to swipe my brush on it once per cheek. However, it is not so pigmented that it looks unnatural on my skin.

Lasting power: This blush lasts well enough. If I apply it in the morning before work, it's still there by lunch. But the end of the day, it is quite faded. However, that's more than enough lasting power for me.

Overall: I am quite surprised by this blush. MAC blushes usually don't do it for me. I am a diehard NARS fan. However, this blush lives up the best NARS blushes in terms of color, pigment and texture. I would definitely buy again. continued >>

Popular Blush Products