MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

4.8

on 10/24/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading some reviews for this blush, I decided to hunt and buy it when I was in Hawaii finding a PRO store. I read reviews that this blush is great for NC35 skin tones and since that is pretty much my color, I decided to search for this amazing blush. Eventually, I did get my hands on it and this color is awesome for a subtle peachy color on the cheeks. As with all the other reviews for Mac blushes, this one is pigmented and blends well. I have not owned any other Mac blushes, nor do I have their products in general, but this one works well. I bought it in a single pan as the store was out of the one that comes in a compact. Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out, but not sure when that day will come as I own many other blushes and tend to try new ones :/

on 10/8/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh Mac, I love the majority of your products but this blush, not so. When people are naturally flushed, it isn't a peach color that you see on their cheeks. It's more of a rose and that's the reason for the 3 star rating. But I suppose you could blend this with a pink blush, so it's not a total loss, but on it's own, no. But mac, you still have my heart.

on 4/23/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Cantaloupe is a nice peachy-brown shade without pink or red undertones. Peach blushes usually turn orange on me (this is the problem I have with MAC's Peaches, which on me could very well be called "Oranges"), but this one is very natural-looking, if a tad too warm for my skin tone.

The texture of MAC's Satin blushes is one of the best out there: very smooth with just a hint of sheen, but the color is easily dupable.

on 11/16/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is a matte and as for shade it's a nice soft muted peach. I really thought this blush would be similar to my Mac The Perfect Cheek or Tenderling and be quite light and subtle but I find that it applies darker on the skin than you would think. I use my Nars Yachiyo brush and it seems to pack on color quite nice. I get a nice apricot color on my cheeks, but no crazy orange just a nice understated cheek. I love this blush and I would def purchase this again.

on 9/8/2011 2:14:00 AM

Beautiful color but its just not HG material for me. I would repurchase because its a "no_fuss" color. Great for quick makeup days and very appropriate for everyday, it does provide a nice amount of color to the cheeks. Pro products can be purchased over the phone, at freestanding stores and online if you'd like to check it out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice sophisticated peach, with a slight sheen. It warms up and brightens my face. Its nicely pigmented and smooth.

Edit: This is a good MAC "My Paradise" dupe. I own both and they are very similar minus the gold shimmer.
Ref: NC25

on 8/27/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful neutral blush that looks blah in the pan and simply lovely on the cheeks. It does not make my face look slightly flushed, but still gives it a glow without any shimmer. I do not understand it but I do not care because I love it. :D

on 4/2/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I could use one word to describe this product, it woud be delicious! My favorite satin finish Mac blush! I use this for a really sheek look on my brides or at photoshoots. Gives great colour so build a little at a time and you can create a very classic classy look! A favourite paired with red lips, nude eyes and thick black lashes.

on 1/12/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely my HG blush right now, and I have tried lots of blushes. It's a matte and not shimmery but it's just a pretty peach color on me. I wear it with Lightscapade MSF on top and it's pure LOVE!

Seriously, my favorite blush atm. I just got this, but i am in love with this. it is gorgeous. I'm so glad i walked into the Mac Pro store. It looks gorgeous on my NC20 cool toned skin. I love the finish of this. just a beautiful color.

Popular Blush Products