MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I love this natural-looking peachy blush for spring and summer. I prefer to focus on my eyes and like subtle cheek color, and this is perfect and not too warm. Very natural.

I get the one with a compact and keep MAC Sculpt and a highlight with four blushes in the 6-holed Pro palette. Then, for my purse, I put the Sculpt and one blush in a Makeup Forever duo palette. The MAC powders fit the duo one almost perfectly.

I wish MAC would make an empty duo palette for highlight/sculpting powders and blushes, like the smaller eyeshadow duo ones.

on 10/24/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading some reviews for this blush, I decided to hunt and buy it when I was in Hawaii finding a PRO store. I read reviews that this blush is great for NC35 skin tones and since that is pretty much my color, I decided to search for this amazing blush. Eventually, I did get my hands on it and this color is awesome for a subtle peachy color on the cheeks. As with all the other reviews for Mac blushes, this one is pigmented and blends well. I have not owned any other Mac blushes, nor do I have their products in general, but this one works well. I bought it in a single pan as the store was out of the one that comes in a compact. Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out, but not sure when that day will come as I own many other blushes and tend to try new ones :/

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It gives a great, healthy, peachy glow without being too orange - warms up a fair complexion beautifully. I do wish packaging wise they would sell it as a single blush in the pan as their normal non-pro blushes are sold. I ended up placing it in an older MAC blush container that had run out and that seems to work ok.

on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful, perfect peachy/neutral blush. I use this on a lot of my bridal clients. It gives such a nice warm pop of color to the cheeks, yet still remains subtle. I would definitely recommend this- especially to fair/light skinned people!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

AMAZING! I bought the empty Pro MAC blush palette and asked for two shades to begin my collection, the MUA picked Fleur Power and Melba, when I left the store I realised she had given me Canteloupe and when I put this blush on for the first time and I fell in love. I'm an NC35 and it just gave me the perfect peachy bronze look, it works beautifully with my skin tone. I received plenty of compliments when I wore this and do not regret buying this matte blush! Thank you to the MUA who probably thought this color would look great on me and she was right!!

on 11/16/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is a matte and as for shade it's a nice soft muted peach. I really thought this blush would be similar to my Mac The Perfect Cheek or Tenderling and be quite light and subtle but I find that it applies darker on the skin than you would think. I use my Nars Yachiyo brush and it seems to pack on color quite nice. I get a nice apricot color on my cheeks, but no crazy orange just a nice understated cheek. I love this blush and I would def purchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice sophisticated peach, with a slight sheen. It warms up and brightens my face. Its nicely pigmented and smooth.

Edit: This is a good MAC "My Paradise" dupe. I own both and they are very similar minus the gold shimmer.
Ref: NC25

on 8/27/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful neutral blush that looks blah in the pan and simply lovely on the cheeks. It does not make my face look slightly flushed, but still gives it a glow without any shimmer. I do not understand it but I do not care because I love it. :D

on 8/22/2010 6:01:00 AM

I can't talk much about its packaging because I bought this in its pan. Its price is reasonable and affordable for a high end. Its colour oh my gosh it's like just the right blend. It is dusty rose mix with beige mix with peach but not too peach or not orange, it gives me the right flush on the cheeks to looking fresh and contoured. I believe it's a Pro product.

For reference I'm around NC25-30. Combination skin. Asian, yellow tone. Black hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was didn't know if this would show up on me, but I'm glad I gave it a try. I wear NC44 in Studio Tech, Cadiz Nars Sheer Glow just for reference. Since I brought this over a month ago I have reached for it everyday. It works with my every make up look I do. I use my 136 brush for the best application. It looks great with bronzer or without it. The color is unique to my blush collection... it's not really pink or peach. It shows up on me as a natural looking blush... not that I really blush. It reminds me of a peachier version of Black Radience Soft Honey blush. I actually think I may hit pan on this one.

Popular Blush Products