MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe
mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

4.7

makes your skin go out in pimples. way too overpriced, the color is easily duplicated. wil not repurchase

on 10/8/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh Mac, I love the majority of your products but this blush, not so. When people are naturally flushed, it isn't a peach color that you see on their cheeks. It's more of a rose and that's the reason for the 3 star rating. But I suppose you could blend this with a pink blush, so it's not a total loss, but on it's own, no. But mac, you still have my heart.

on 7/21/2009 4:07:00 AM

It's just okay nothing special barely showed up on my skin.

on 4/23/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Cantaloupe is a nice peachy-brown shade without pink or red undertones. Peach blushes usually turn orange on me (this is the problem I have with MAC's Peaches, which on me could very well be called "Oranges"), but this one is very natural-looking, if a tad too warm for my skin tone.

The texture of MAC's Satin blushes is one of the best out there: very smooth with just a hint of sheen, but the color is easily dupable.

on 9/8/2011 2:14:00 AM

Beautiful color but its just not HG material for me. I would repurchase because its a "no_fuss" color. Great for quick makeup days and very appropriate for everyday, it does provide a nice amount of color to the cheeks. Pro products can be purchased over the phone, at freestanding stores and online if you'd like to check it out!

This is a wonderful summer blush! I'm an NC42 and for some reason, this color didn't suit me in the winter, but when I tried it again in the summer, I fell back in love with it!! It's the perfect peach for my skintone and I feel like I don't have to use too much product to achieve the perfect color. I only found this color at the PRO store, so ladies, I hope you can get your hands on this blush. It's absolutely wonderful for summer :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I love this natural-looking peachy blush for spring and summer. I prefer to focus on my eyes and like subtle cheek color, and this is perfect and not too warm. Very natural.

I get the one with a compact and keep MAC Sculpt and a highlight with four blushes in the 6-holed Pro palette. Then, for my purse, I put the Sculpt and one blush in a Makeup Forever duo palette. The MAC powders fit the duo one almost perfectly.

I wish MAC would make an empty duo palette for highlight/sculpting powders and blushes, like the smaller eyeshadow duo ones.

on 10/24/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading some reviews for this blush, I decided to hunt and buy it when I was in Hawaii finding a PRO store. I read reviews that this blush is great for NC35 skin tones and since that is pretty much my color, I decided to search for this amazing blush. Eventually, I did get my hands on it and this color is awesome for a subtle peachy color on the cheeks. As with all the other reviews for Mac blushes, this one is pigmented and blends well. I have not owned any other Mac blushes, nor do I have their products in general, but this one works well. I bought it in a single pan as the store was out of the one that comes in a compact. Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out, but not sure when that day will come as I own many other blushes and tend to try new ones :/

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It gives a great, healthy, peachy glow without being too orange - warms up a fair complexion beautifully. I do wish packaging wise they would sell it as a single blush in the pan as their normal non-pro blushes are sold. I ended up placing it in an older MAC blush container that had run out and that seems to work ok.

on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful, perfect peachy/neutral blush. I use this on a lot of my bridal clients. It gives such a nice warm pop of color to the cheeks, yet still remains subtle. I would definitely recommend this- especially to fair/light skinned people!

Popular Blush Products