MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

4.9

on 10/24/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading some reviews for this blush, I decided to hunt and buy it when I was in Hawaii finding a PRO store. I read reviews that this blush is great for NC35 skin tones and since that is pretty much my color, I decided to search for this amazing blush. Eventually, I did get my hands on it and this color is awesome for a subtle peachy color on the cheeks. As with all the other reviews for Mac blushes, this one is pigmented and blends well. I have not owned any other Mac blushes, nor do I have their products in general, but this one works well. I bought it in a single pan as the store was out of the one that comes in a compact. Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out, but not sure when that day will come as I own many other blushes and tend to try new ones :/

on 11/16/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is a matte and as for shade it's a nice soft muted peach. I really thought this blush would be similar to my Mac The Perfect Cheek or Tenderling and be quite light and subtle but I find that it applies darker on the skin than you would think. I use my Nars Yachiyo brush and it seems to pack on color quite nice. I get a nice apricot color on my cheeks, but no crazy orange just a nice understated cheek. I love this blush and I would def purchase this again.

on 9/8/2011 2:14:00 AM

Beautiful color but its just not HG material for me. I would repurchase because its a "no_fuss" color. Great for quick makeup days and very appropriate for everyday, it does provide a nice amount of color to the cheeks. Pro products can be purchased over the phone, at freestanding stores and online if you'd like to check it out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice sophisticated peach, with a slight sheen. It warms up and brightens my face. Its nicely pigmented and smooth.

Edit: This is a good MAC "My Paradise" dupe. I own both and they are very similar minus the gold shimmer.
Ref: NC25

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was didn't know if this would show up on me, but I'm glad I gave it a try. I wear NC44 in Studio Tech, Cadiz Nars Sheer Glow just for reference. Since I brought this over a month ago I have reached for it everyday. It works with my every make up look I do. I use my 136 brush for the best application. It looks great with bronzer or without it. The color is unique to my blush collection... it's not really pink or peach. It shows up on me as a natural looking blush... not that I really blush. It reminds me of a peachier version of Black Radience Soft Honey blush. I actually think I may hit pan on this one.

on 4/2/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I could use one word to describe this product, it woud be delicious! My favorite satin finish Mac blush! I use this for a really sheek look on my brides or at photoshoots. Gives great colour so build a little at a time and you can create a very classic classy look! A favourite paired with red lips, nude eyes and thick black lashes.

Seriously, my favorite blush atm. I just got this, but i am in love with this. it is gorgeous. I'm so glad i walked into the Mac Pro store. It looks gorgeous on my NC20 cool toned skin. I love the finish of this. just a beautiful color.

on 4/14/2009 2:59:00 PM

this is a MAC PRO product so it can be kind of hard to come buy... but i did finally manage to get my grubby little hands on it. this is a true peach blush and it adds the perfect amount of warmth to my face to give me a healthy glow. it also conceals some of the natural redness i have in my cheeks. unlike many other peachy blushes that require you to really pack on the layers, this blush is so pigmented that the first time i applied, i over did it. all you need is one pat in the pan with a blush brush per cheek. this lasts all day, no need to reapply. for reference, i'm asian with black hair, and about NC20-25.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased Cantaloupe after viewing it on the pro site for $15.00 in the pan. When I swatched it on my hand it looked dull, and chalky, but once I applied it to my NC43 skintone, it made my skin come alive. It is gorgeous and subtle for a natural daytime look. This is my new favorite blush, since it even looks better on me than my second fav. margin. I would definitely repurchase this one. I may just get a back up in this one just in case it's ds.

This color is amazingly gorgeous and VERY pigmented. You just need a bit for a beautiful look. Its not as garish as you would think from looking at the swatch on the macpro site. When I heard the name and saw the swatch I thought ok well its orange like cantaloupe. It's NOT. It's beautiful and wearable. I will definately repurchase.

Popular Blush Products