MAC Cosmetics Cantaloupe

mac cantaloupe blushMAC cantaloupePeach Blush Comparisons

4.7

on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful, perfect peachy/neutral blush. I use this on a lot of my bridal clients. It gives such a nice warm pop of color to the cheeks, yet still remains subtle. I would definitely recommend this- especially to fair/light skinned people!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

AMAZING! I bought the empty Pro MAC blush palette and asked for two shades to begin my collection, the MUA picked Fleur Power and Melba, when I left the store I realised she had given me Canteloupe and when I put this blush on for the first time and I fell in love. I'm an NC35 and it just gave me the perfect peachy bronze look, it works beautifully with my skin tone. I received plenty of compliments when I wore this and do not regret buying this matte blush! Thank you to the MUA who probably thought this color would look great on me and she was right!!

This is a wonderful summer blush! I'm an NC42 and for some reason, this color didn't suit me in the winter, but when I tried it again in the summer, I fell back in love with it!! It's the perfect peach for my skintone and I feel like I don't have to use too much product to achieve the perfect color. I only found this color at the PRO store, so ladies, I hope you can get your hands on this blush. It's absolutely wonderful for summer :)

on 8/22/2010 6:01:00 AM

I can't talk much about its packaging because I bought this in its pan. Its price is reasonable and affordable for a high end. Its colour oh my gosh it's like just the right blend. It is dusty rose mix with beige mix with peach but not too peach or not orange, it gives me the right flush on the cheeks to looking fresh and contoured. I believe it's a Pro product.

For reference I'm around NC25-30. Combination skin. Asian, yellow tone. Black hair.

on 10/26/2009 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG blush! It adds a great glow to my NC25 skin, and the satin-like finish lets me add a MSF like Refined if I want a bit more of a sheen, but it's perfect by itself. I'm so happy that I was able to track down this pro-only color in the pot form, as I don't have enough MAC blushes to merit buying a blush palette. I apply it with a 187-like duo-fibre brush and it applies like a dream. Wish they had something like it in the normal MAC line, or that they'd make it a regular in the normal MAC line instead of being a pro-exclusive. I will buy it over-and-over, regardless! The hype is so well deserved.

This is my HG blush for my extremely fair skin. It is such a beautiful color! I'm so sad it's being discontinued for the pro palette =( It has just a little bit of shine, but not enough to look "frosty". It is an absolutely gorgeous color and I highly recommend for people with fair skin!

makes your skin go out in pimples. way too overpriced, the color is easily duplicated. wil not repurchase

on 7/10/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

def my hg blush. it gives a beautiful natural glow that blushes r supposed to. the best peach blush mac has. goes on with a nice sheen and very soft, cant ask for more. for ref nc42

on 6/28/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I own many MAC blushes and this is hands down one of my favorites. It's a gorgeous natural color and gives a subtle glow when used. This one surprisingly does everything for me that NARS orgasm blush was claimed to do but didn't. A must have if you can find it. As far as I've seen it's only available now at Pro stores but if you can secure one by all means do. Gorgeous!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my all time favorite blush. its amazing. its so versitile, it can be used for more natural looks, or built up for something more complex. I also like it because its not too pink, like a lot of blushes are. It has some brownish orange undertones, with the subtle pinkyness which i really like, also allowing it to be used as a contour and blush in one. It goes great with pretty much any skin tone when used correctly.

Popular Blush Products