La Femme Glow On Rouge Hawaiian Orchid

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore La Femme Glow on Rouge blushes. They are highly pigmented and last all day without requiring any touch ups. The quality is magnificent for the awesome price.

This colour is truly amazing at giving me a warm, glowing flush of pink colour. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I just apply with Stila's #24 brush, which is my fave blush brush. The blush is easily blendable, so you won't get the chunky stripe look. My skin is very sensitive and I have found winners in these blushes, so I am not going to complain about the packaging or the brush that comes with it - I just throw it out.

My other favourite colour is Coral from the Glow on Rouge range - it is a peachy/coral colour which is perfect for summer and gives a beautiful glow to the skin - I am surprised no one has added this to be reviewed, and I can't add any new products just yet :( I highly recommend this range.

on 2/3/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is potential HG material as another MUA has noted before me. In pan it looks like a bright blue based fuschia color, but applied with a light hand it gives me a nice flush, like a glowing-within effect. I don't know how it does it, since it obviously looks cool-toned but it looks like a warmer color on my skin color. For reference I am NC40 Mac. Loves it! Obsessed with this, I already have a back up on the way. That's just how much I love it. But really, I don't think I had to go that far because this is a lot of product and only need so little. But for under $5, why not?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I totally agree with the other reviewer. This is a gorgeous shade of hot pink but requires a light hand or else it's too much. I lots of yellow undertones in my skin, and this shows up as a nice pink flush--not loud, but it also doesn't "warm out" or go muddy on me. I would absolutely repurchase this if I ever ran out though i doubt I ever will. I think I may have found my HG blush at last! I don't care at all for the compact, as it is large and bulky. But the color inside is stunning. These cost less than $5, and Camera Ready Cosmetics will ship your order to you fast and if free if you spend $40 or more. If you're thinking of trying a fuschia blush, consider this one--I don't think you'll be disappointed.

on 7/28/2007 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'd buy this again if I ever ran out! I don't reach for this often, as it is one of the most potently colored fuchsia blushes I've touched. I am anything but light or cool-complexioned, and yet a small tap of this on each cheek melds with my beige skintone beautifully, to give it a bright warm and natural pink color. I use it very sparingly or else I could easily end up like a clown--this is key. Staying power is excellent and no break-outs.