Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

3.4

on 10/15/2013 1:40:00 PM

Pink So Fresh And Clean comes in a really pretty neon pink bottle. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the name! So Fresh And Clean ;] It is described as the scent of Fresh Apple And Lily. Great for just after a nice long shower. I bought the lotion and the spray for layering. The one thing i have noticed is that the scent is very subtle and stays close to the skin so as far as getting lots of compliments I don't think that will happen but it is definitely worth the purchase.
Visit me here for more weekly reviews :]

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in the semi annual sale at Bath and Body Works I got both the lotion and the body splash. This scent is very hard to describe because none of the notes seem to jump out at you and give you a base for description. The bottle claims to have apple and lilly notes but I cant detect either. This scent is sort of a nondescript very gentle clean smell. It reminds slightly of Cotton Blossom from bath and body works but not as powdery. Its not a impressive smell, but what it lacks in originality it makes up in usefulness...I go for this bottle when I want something simple and clean smelling. I cant see this being overtly offensive to many because it is really not very strong or overbearing. I would probably get this again because it is a nice lotion and is not greasy but you could probably find a more interesting scent out there if you want something with character.

on 5/30/2009 12:36:00 AM

After reading all the reviews on this product, I almost wonder if I got an "off" batch or something. I bought it unsniffed from BBW based on the rave reviews here. When I got home and put it on, it didn't smell like D&G Light Blue like others have suggested here. It didn't even smell good at all. It's not citrusy to me, it's more like a laundry detergent. I thought maybe I was crazy because everyone else loved it so much, so I asked my boyfriend what he thought. He said it smelled really bad. I guess maybe it just disagrees with me. It does have good points, though; the lotion itself is a nice texture and moisturizes well, so that's why I gave it 2 lippies instead of one. If for any reason you don't like this, try Body by Victoria lotion at VS. It's a true clean smelling lotion. I get compliments galore on that one. Glad this one worked for so many of you, but it was awful on me.

on 3/2/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, the scent is unusual. It is feminine but not at all girly. I get tons of compliments on it. I have found that it is a very good body moisturizer. I would love it if VS would make a heavier cream in a tube for hands.

I am on my 2nd bottle of the lotion and I also have the matching body spray. I am really in love. I don't usually wear VS or BBW, but I really, really love this scent.

I love this scent. It is a clean scent, a little fruity, and not overwhelmingly strong. I don't get a distinct lily or apple scent, but that is what I like about this product. I didn't care for the spray's scent, but the lotion I like.

Popular Lotions / Creams