Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

While I love this scent - I want the scents I enjoy to remain a favorite for a long time. After about six months, I couldn't stand the smell of this anymore. And it's not that I overused it, because I didn't. I still think it smells incredible though, considering - it's hard to explain what I think it smells like, but to me it's light and fresh, while being very feminine. I'd recommend this to anyone, even with my own personal odd experience with it.

I like this, my sister gave it to me. I would buy these lotions again, but not in this scent. Just not my fave. I think the spray smells a little better than the lotion though. This is so cute, it's a cube which I love. Very moisturizing and the scent lasts hours. I see it being compared to D&G light blue. I would say yeah, they smell similar but light blue is very crisp and this smells creamy and smooth. I really like Fruity & Bright. All in all these are cute, unique, fresh young scents and I'll use it all up.

on 9/22/2010 6:26:00 AM

I picked up the bigger one then went back and picked up the smaller one and it is in my hand bag. I use it all the time. When I where it I always get asked what I am wearing. So if you like

on 8/11/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Best lotion! Smells SOOO good, and strong too. :) But in a good way. It goes fantastically with the body spray. It is super moisturizing and makes you smell...clean. Hehe. Also, the scent really reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. I like the mini bottle for gym class.

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I LOVE all the Fresh & Clean products!!!! They smell INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the smell doesn't last too long on your skin, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and splash together...it definitely lasts longer that way! I got compliments immediately after I put these on! Guys love the smell b/c it's just a little bit more feminine than the types of clean smells guy wear (I was actually told this by a man after he complimented me on the way I smelled)! I hope this never gets discontinued!!!!!

on 3/13/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! Best scent ever. I actually bought the lotion, body wash and spray scent at Bath & Body Works for my two girls as stocking stuffers for the holidays but I've taken it over. They liked it but just are not that into toiletries.

Heavier perfumes and lotions always 'turn' on me, something with my chemical make up I suppose...but this does not! And it lasts all day. So many compliments every time I wear it. Also, the body wash is excellent for shaving legs.

I got this, along with the matching body spray, for a Christmas gift this year. I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and fresh, and it makes my skin incredibly soft! I will repurchase!

on 12/23/2008 1:13:00 AM

i love this smell!!!!!!!! its kind of smells like abercrombie but 10x better. so clean and i wear it everywhere. i know this review is for the lotion but i have the body spray which doesnt really stay on long. just saying.

on 10/28/2008 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Can't get enough of this lotion--or its matching body spray! Such a lovely clean scent that truly does smell like apples and lilies. It is definitely not a boring laundry scent. Fresh & Clean is really sensual and complex in ways. The lotion lingers for such a long time and is extremely versatile. It is great to wear at anytime, on any occasion---with the matching body spray, or with a different perfume. I love how Fresh & Clean is never cloying or sharp smelling. The D&G comparison makes sense, but this is much more feminine and better smelling, overall, so don't shy away from this if you aren't crazy about Light Blue (personally, I'm not crazy over it, but I love this scent). This might be my favorite lotion of all!

on 9/3/2007 4:53:00 PM

I've been tired of fragrances that are sweet and super-fruity lately. When I saw the 3 new Pink fragrances in the store (sweet & tart, fresh & clean, and fruity & bright), I knew immediately that "Fresh and Clean" was perfect for me, because it is refreshing and lightweight, but "mature" and not overly fruity or sweet. The lotion lasts for a long time and has a good amount of moisture. I have so many lotions already, but I knew I had to purchase this, because I fell in love with it after smelling it! It smells mostly like lilies and fresh cotton, but there is an apple note to it as well. It is a very soft, subtle and pretty scent. The lotion is very soothing, and I find it to be one of my favorite scents ever! Amazing, especially considering my large collection. I'll definitely be purchasing again.

Popular Lotions / Creams