Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.1

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was one of the first lotions I ever purchased, in the old packaging back in 2007 or so. A few years ago when I was at work and walked up to the front desk I smelled what I immediately recognized to be this lotion. Sure enough, the receptionist had just used some on her hands. The next time I went to a Victoria's Secret, I checked to see if they still made this fragrance and lo and behold, they do.

I have this in the body lotion, body cream, and body mist. As for this lotion, the packaging is wonderful. I've never had any problems with it and aesthetically it's nice.

The fragrance is described as fresh apple and lily. I smell both of those scents and nothing else... often fragrances are described with one or two notes but then there is something else offputting or extra. That is not the case with this lotion. It is a simple, crisp, and CLEAN smell. Also, on me, the scent lingers all day and I get compliments all the time.

It contains aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and vitamins C and E so it's nice to know that not only does this lotion smell like a dream, it is doing something good for your skin. The body lotion, while not as moisturizing as the body cream, is still very moisturizing nonetheless.

Oh yeah and as for the price... the price really isn't bad. Alone I want to say this lotion is $18 or so, but Victoria's Secret very often has deals on their body care like 2/$25 or 3/$30.

I WOULD repurchase again but as of 2014 Victoria's Secret lost their cruelty free status and started testing makeup and body care on animals. So as good as it smells and as well as it preforms, the fact that animals are potentially harmed for these products to be on the shelves is not worth it to me.

on 2/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

I am a migraine sufferer, so a fragrance called fresh & clean appealed to me. The name is spot on. I layer it with the body mist, and I smell great all day. It is very subtle, so you won't be gagging anyone as you walk by. It has that just showered vibe. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

While I love this scent - I want the scents I enjoy to remain a favorite for a long time. After about six months, I couldn't stand the smell of this anymore. And it's not that I overused it, because I didn't. I still think it smells incredible though, considering - it's hard to explain what I think it smells like, but to me it's light and fresh, while being very feminine. I'd recommend this to anyone, even with my own personal odd experience with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate to be the dissenter, but I'm really not wild about this lotion. I'm glad I used the tester and let it settle into my skin before buying it, because there's no way I'd buy this. In the bottle, it smells pretty nice--very lemony and slightly sweet, with a slight and light perfume undertone. But once I put it on and it warmed up, I didn't like the scent so much. As I was reading through these reviews, someone else pinpointed exactly what it smells like--lemon pez. It's not a decidedly bad smell, just not something I want all over me. As the lotion settled more, the sweetness faded to more of just the perfume scent, which, though I don't like perfumes, in general, was pretty nice. Still, it's not what I was looking for, which was a light, crisp, clean fragrance.

As far as the texture of the lotion, while it's definitely better than a drugstore lotion that has mineral oil as the second ingredient, it's not really all that moisturizing. It left my skin soft enough, but not nearly as hydrated as if I were using something that moisturizes with shea butter or jojoba oil. Still, better than most drugstore lotions. For the record, this lotion is petrolatum-based.

on 4/1/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just used the last of my lotion and spray up today. This scent is awesome. It is exactly like the name, fresh and clean. It claims to include apple and lily which I don't perticularly smell. The lotion is so creamy and moisturizing, unlike some lotions that make you feel less than soft after it's rubbed in. I use one of the pink lotions every single day layered with the matching spritz and it lasts all day long. I will continue to buy this product again and again!

on 3/30/2010 7:47:00 PM

This may sound crazy, but trust me...

After years of fighting with self tanners that streak, and gradual tanning lotions that smell, I found the perfect way to bronze my fair skin...and it involves this lotion.

I mix one squirt of drugstore self tanner with one squirt of this lotion and the blend becomes a great, non-streaky gradual tanner that smells great!

The great smell of this lotion plus the convenient pump handle make this an HG product for me!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in the semi annual sale at Bath and Body Works I got both the lotion and the body splash. This scent is very hard to describe because none of the notes seem to jump out at you and give you a base for description. The bottle claims to have apple and lilly notes but I cant detect either. This scent is sort of a nondescript very gentle clean smell. It reminds slightly of Cotton Blossom from bath and body works but not as powdery. Its not a impressive smell, but what it lacks in originality it makes up in usefulness...I go for this bottle when I want something simple and clean smelling. I cant see this being overtly offensive to many because it is really not very strong or overbearing. I would probably get this again because it is a nice lotion and is not greasy but you could probably find a more interesting scent out there if you want something with character.

on 3/13/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! Best scent ever. I actually bought the lotion, body wash and spray scent at Bath & Body Works for my two girls as stocking stuffers for the holidays but I've taken it over. They liked it but just are not that into toiletries.

Heavier perfumes and lotions always 'turn' on me, something with my chemical make up I suppose...but this does not! And it lasts all day. So many compliments every time I wear it. Also, the body wash is excellent for shaving legs.

on 1/29/2009 10:04:00 PM

I love this scent! It smells so fresh. If you have really dry skin then its not for you. With living in area that gets really cold in the winter time I don't depend on it to do its job but I use it for a quick fix. I love the scent so much that I'll keep buying it...plus it will be great for warmer months when my skin isn't so dry.

on 1/28/2009 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I get alot of compliments when I have this on. I got the lotion and spray 2/20. I use the lotion on my dry winter hands all day because I love the smell but they still feel a lil dry tho but what can I say I love the scent! I look foward to putting fresh and clean on after the shower! I do use alot of the spray it seems kinda weak to me, it's o.k but the lotion is awesome and I love the pump!

Popular Lotions / Creams