Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so I remember each smell very well. I don't like this scent. I don't know how to describe it, its a clean scent yes, but (best word for it is) dry. It gives me a headache. However, Its one of the most popular scents in the PINK collection. I really tried to like it, but its just not for me.

on 4/8/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

The first time I tested this lotion at the mall, I couldn't stop sniffing my hands! My first impression was that it has a "cologne" scent which is slightly masculine. This lotion isn't for those who want to smell sweet and fruity, but rather for those who want a bolder, fresher scent to wear. The scent of the lotion seems to linger but isn't too overpowering. I am sensitive to certain scents, but this doesn't irritate me as long as I don't overuse it. I've read that it smells similar to Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance, and I do feel that it's similar although it lacks the fruity/citrus notes the Light Blue has. I feel that the Fresh & Clean body spray smells like Light Blue more than the lotion does.
...
Bottom line, if you like fresh, almost-masculine scents such as Light Blue or Abercrombie's signature scent, then this is worth a try!

on 8/11/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Best lotion! Smells SOOO good, and strong too. :) But in a good way. It goes fantastically with the body spray. It is super moisturizing and makes you smell...clean. Hehe. Also, the scent really reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. I like the mini bottle for gym class.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this lotion a lot. A friend gave it to me for Christmas with the matching spray. This smells really good -- the apple note is more apparent to me in the lotion than in the spray -- and I love the "fresh & clean" aspect, it's very uplifting. Although the bottle is big and kind of weird, I give it points for originality and quite like it. You also get a LOT for the cost (same with the spray). My only complaint is the lotion is not real moisturizing. If you have frequent 0-degree temps, this just won't do. But it's great for milder winter weather and leaves your skin quite silky.

I got this, along with the matching body spray, for a Christmas gift this year. I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and fresh, and it makes my skin incredibly soft! I will repurchase!

on 7/28/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was in VS to buy more Love Spell when I saw their new line of PINK fragrances and lotions.

3 new scents with matching body lotions in huge pink bottles. I choose Fresh & Clean which is a fresh apple and lily scent.

I am in love with this scent. It smells so absolutely fabulous on me and lasts like you would not believe. It smells fresh and clean of course but also sweet and yummy.

VS body lotions usually do not moisturize me and actually leave me dry but they really improved that. This supersoft body lotion really hydrates.

The bottle is huge with a cool pump. It looks nice in the bathroom. I can see this in college dorms everywhere.

The shape of the bottle makes me think the pump will not be able to get the last bit out but I'll have to wait and see.

I bought this and the body mist for a 2 for $20 deal. Great price because did I mention how huge these bottles are?

Popular Lotions / Creams