Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Filtered by hair type : Other
Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.7

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!

on 3/26/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

AHHHH..MAYYY...ZZZIIINNNGG!!
LOVEEEE this product! A bit similar to Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.
For a body spray/mist it lasts quite long especially if you use the lotion first. Very Very clean and fresh scent. You can wear it everyday or even for an occasion. The price is great too, the mist costs $15 or you get two for $20..So worth it! I hope they never discontinue it!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I really like this lotion, both for the smell and the moisturizing qualities. It really does smell fresh and clean, yet citrusy and fruity at the same time. It also makes your skin extremely soft! SInce I have so many body lotions, I really only use this when I want to give myself a treat :)
I have the driest elbows ever and this softens them right up.

on 5/18/2009 9:44:00 PM

I had to smell this based on the reviews - I love citrusy smells. It seemed delicious in the store - I kept smelling my hand the whole time at the mall.
But since I bought it and started using it in larger quantities all over my body the smell is just too strong, with an artificial aftertaste. It does not have the heavenly lightness of Jo Malone fig apricot or Dolce Gabbana Light blue cream

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I LOVE all the Fresh & Clean products!!!! They smell INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the smell doesn't last too long on your skin, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and splash together...it definitely lasts longer that way! I got compliments immediately after I put these on! Guys love the smell b/c it's just a little bit more feminine than the types of clean smells guy wear (I was actually told this by a man after he complimented me on the way I smelled)! I hope this never gets discontinued!!!!!

my HG lotion! smells amazing! people always ask me what I'm wearing. I got my family members and friends in love with this lotion too. However, in the winter season, it's not very moisturizing. However, still love it and will never get rid of it. On my second bottle !

Popular Lotions / Creams