Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.5

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was one of the first lotions I ever purchased, in the old packaging back in 2007 or so. A few years ago when I was at work and walked up to the front desk I smelled what I immediately recognized to be this lotion. Sure enough, the receptionist had just used some on her hands. The next time I went to a Victoria's Secret, I checked to see if they still made this fragrance and lo and behold, they do.

I have this in the body lotion, body cream, and body mist. As for this lotion, the packaging is wonderful. I've never had any problems with it and aesthetically it's nice.

The fragrance is described as fresh apple and lily. I smell both of those scents and nothing else... often fragrances are described with one or two notes but then there is something else offputting or extra. That is not the case with this lotion. It is a simple, crisp, and CLEAN smell. Also, on me, the scent lingers all day and I get compliments all the time.

It contains aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and vitamins C and E so it's nice to know that not only does this lotion smell like a dream, it is doing something good for your skin. The body lotion, while not as moisturizing as the body cream, is still very moisturizing nonetheless.

Oh yeah and as for the price... the price really isn't bad. Alone I want to say this lotion is $18 or so, but Victoria's Secret very often has deals on their body care like 2/$25 or 3/$30.

I WOULD repurchase again but as of 2014 Victoria's Secret lost their cruelty free status and started testing makeup and body care on animals. So as good as it smells and as well as it preforms, the fact that animals are potentially harmed for these products to be on the shelves is not worth it to me.

on 10/15/2013 1:40:00 PM

Pink So Fresh And Clean comes in a really pretty neon pink bottle. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the name! So Fresh And Clean ;] It is described as the scent of Fresh Apple And Lily. Great for just after a nice long shower. I bought the lotion and the spray for layering. The one thing i have noticed is that the scent is very subtle and stays close to the skin so as far as getting lots of compliments I don't think that will happen but it is definitely worth the purchase.
Visit me here for more weekly reviews :]

Totally agree that this is comparable to D&G light blue, could be a dupe if you ask me :D I have the mini spray and the mini lotion for my purse, and will purchase the normal size bottles for at home use. Love it! <3

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!

on 4/1/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just used the last of my lotion and spray up today. This scent is awesome. It is exactly like the name, fresh and clean. It claims to include apple and lily which I don't perticularly smell. The lotion is so creamy and moisturizing, unlike some lotions that make you feel less than soft after it's rubbed in. I use one of the pink lotions every single day layered with the matching spritz and it lasts all day long. I will continue to buy this product again and again!

on 3/30/2010 7:47:00 PM

This may sound crazy, but trust me...

After years of fighting with self tanners that streak, and gradual tanning lotions that smell, I found the perfect way to bronze my fair skin...and it involves this lotion.

I mix one squirt of drugstore self tanner with one squirt of this lotion and the blend becomes a great, non-streaky gradual tanner that smells great!

The great smell of this lotion plus the convenient pump handle make this an HG product for me!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in the semi annual sale at Bath and Body Works I got both the lotion and the body splash. This scent is very hard to describe because none of the notes seem to jump out at you and give you a base for description. The bottle claims to have apple and lilly notes but I cant detect either. This scent is sort of a nondescript very gentle clean smell. It reminds slightly of Cotton Blossom from bath and body works but not as powdery. Its not a impressive smell, but what it lacks in originality it makes up in usefulness...I go for this bottle when I want something simple and clean smelling. I cant see this being overtly offensive to many because it is really not very strong or overbearing. I would probably get this again because it is a nice lotion and is not greasy but you could probably find a more interesting scent out there if you want something with character.

on 6/1/2009 5:04:00 PM

I'm super picky about lotions; the slightest stickiness turns me off. VS's Drenched in Pink lotions are the best I've found yet, and Fresh & Clean is my favorite scent of the collection. .

It's very hydrating (though like other reviews said, it's not the MOST hydrating lotion out there, but it served me well for the "mild" 30 degrees winter here), especially if you put it on right after a shower: sinks right into your skin, leaving all of the scent and none of the stickiness. The scent isn't very staying if you just wear the lotion, so I like layering with the body spray.

The only thing is that after a while the integrity of the scent starts getting wonky... I bought a small purse size bottle of the lotion and carried it around with me everywhere in my purse for about 6 months. Since then, it has been subjected to extreme cold and high heat. I've noticed that it has lost a lot of the initial "fresh & clean" scent, and now smells more artificial and spicy, kind of like fake cinnamon. The big bottle I purchased about eight months ago smells just like the day I bought it, though.

on 5/30/2009 12:36:00 AM

After reading all the reviews on this product, I almost wonder if I got an "off" batch or something. I bought it unsniffed from BBW based on the rave reviews here. When I got home and put it on, it didn't smell like D&G Light Blue like others have suggested here. It didn't even smell good at all. It's not citrusy to me, it's more like a laundry detergent. I thought maybe I was crazy because everyone else loved it so much, so I asked my boyfriend what he thought. He said it smelled really bad. I guess maybe it just disagrees with me. It does have good points, though; the lotion itself is a nice texture and moisturizes well, so that's why I gave it 2 lippies instead of one. If for any reason you don't like this, try Body by Victoria lotion at VS. It's a true clean smelling lotion. I get compliments galore on that one. Glad this one worked for so many of you, but it was awful on me.

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I LOVE all the Fresh & Clean products!!!! They smell INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the smell doesn't last too long on your skin, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and splash together...it definitely lasts longer that way! I got compliments immediately after I put these on! Guys love the smell b/c it's just a little bit more feminine than the types of clean smells guy wear (I was actually told this by a man after he complimented me on the way I smelled)! I hope this never gets discontinued!!!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams