Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate to be the dissenter, but I'm really not wild about this lotion. I'm glad I used the tester and let it settle into my skin before buying it, because there's no way I'd buy this. In the bottle, it smells pretty nice--very lemony and slightly sweet, with a slight and light perfume undertone. But once I put it on and it warmed up, I didn't like the scent so much. As I was reading through these reviews, someone else pinpointed exactly what it smells like--lemon pez. It's not a decidedly bad smell, just not something I want all over me. As the lotion settled more, the sweetness faded to more of just the perfume scent, which, though I don't like perfumes, in general, was pretty nice. Still, it's not what I was looking for, which was a light, crisp, clean fragrance.

As far as the texture of the lotion, while it's definitely better than a drugstore lotion that has mineral oil as the second ingredient, it's not really all that moisturizing. It left my skin soft enough, but not nearly as hydrated as if I were using something that moisturizes with shea butter or jojoba oil. Still, better than most drugstore lotions. For the record, this lotion is petrolatum-based.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this lotion a lot. A friend gave it to me for Christmas with the matching spray. This smells really good -- the apple note is more apparent to me in the lotion than in the spray -- and I love the "fresh & clean" aspect, it's very uplifting. Although the bottle is big and kind of weird, I give it points for originality and quite like it. You also get a LOT for the cost (same with the spray). My only complaint is the lotion is not real moisturizing. If you have frequent 0-degree temps, this just won't do. But it's great for milder winter weather and leaves your skin quite silky.

on 12/23/2008 1:13:00 AM

i love this smell!!!!!!!! its kind of smells like abercrombie but 10x better. so clean and i wear it everywhere. i know this review is for the lotion but i have the body spray which doesnt really stay on long. just saying.

on 7/28/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was in VS to buy more Love Spell when I saw their new line of PINK fragrances and lotions.

3 new scents with matching body lotions in huge pink bottles. I choose Fresh & Clean which is a fresh apple and lily scent.

I am in love with this scent. It smells so absolutely fabulous on me and lasts like you would not believe. It smells fresh and clean of course but also sweet and yummy.

VS body lotions usually do not moisturize me and actually leave me dry but they really improved that. This supersoft body lotion really hydrates.

The bottle is huge with a cool pump. It looks nice in the bathroom. I can see this in college dorms everywhere.

The shape of the bottle makes me think the pump will not be able to get the last bit out but I'll have to wait and see.

I bought this and the body mist for a 2 for $20 deal. Great price because did I mention how huge these bottles are?

Popular Lotions / Creams