Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.9

on 4/1/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just used the last of my lotion and spray up today. This scent is awesome. It is exactly like the name, fresh and clean. It claims to include apple and lily which I don't perticularly smell. The lotion is so creamy and moisturizing, unlike some lotions that make you feel less than soft after it's rubbed in. I use one of the pink lotions every single day layered with the matching spritz and it lasts all day long. I will continue to buy this product again and again!

on 3/30/2010 7:47:00 PM

This may sound crazy, but trust me...

After years of fighting with self tanners that streak, and gradual tanning lotions that smell, I found the perfect way to bronze my fair skin...and it involves this lotion.

I mix one squirt of drugstore self tanner with one squirt of this lotion and the blend becomes a great, non-streaky gradual tanner that smells great!

The great smell of this lotion plus the convenient pump handle make this an HG product for me!

on 3/25/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Omg! The best lotion I have ever smelled. It's a perfect dupe of D&G light blue at first with is one of my favs but very expensive and then the lotion sort of fades into the classic Burberry perfume my other fav. Overall this lotion is great. It hydrates, it's huge and it's cheap. I wish it came in smaller more portable size. Definately repurchasing over and over and over again... Oh yea and the scent lasts a million times longer than light blue

on 3/13/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! Best scent ever. I actually bought the lotion, body wash and spray scent at Bath & Body Works for my two girls as stocking stuffers for the holidays but I've taken it over. They liked it but just are not that into toiletries.

Heavier perfumes and lotions always 'turn' on me, something with my chemical make up I suppose...but this does not! And it lasts all day. So many compliments every time I wear it. Also, the body wash is excellent for shaving legs.

on 3/2/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, the scent is unusual. It is feminine but not at all girly. I get tons of compliments on it. I have found that it is a very good body moisturizer. I would love it if VS would make a heavier cream in a tube for hands.

I am on my 2nd bottle of the lotion and I also have the matching body spray. I am really in love. I don't usually wear VS or BBW, but I really, really love this scent.

on 1/28/2009 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I get alot of compliments when I have this on. I got the lotion and spray 2/20. I use the lotion on my dry winter hands all day because I love the smell but they still feel a lil dry tho but what can I say I love the scent! I look foward to putting fresh and clean on after the shower! I do use alot of the spray it seems kinda weak to me, it's o.k but the lotion is awesome and I love the pump!

on 12/30/2008 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this. It smells light and clean. It also has good staying power for a lotion, especially if you layer the lotion with the body spray. It is also really moisturizing too, I have really dry skin and this moisturizes really well and smells nice. Bottle is really cute too.

on 8/3/2007 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was in Victoria's Secret once again debating on whether or not to purchase Heavenly. I saw this new line and I remembered reading about it on the QVC beauty forum. The ladies there were raving about how much PINK "Fruity & Bright" smells just like Philosophy's "Falling in Love". I've never smelled "Falling in Love" before, but "Fruity and Bright" smells like blackberry and vanilla, nicely done. However, I purchased PINK "Fresh & Clean" lotion and mist. "Fresh & Clean" is apple and lily scented with the apple scent being very soft. It is rather clean smelling and I like when I encounter a scent that's different from anything else that I have . Like the reviewer before me stated, the bottles are big, and to me somewhat awkward to hold and use at the same time (the body mist) but you really get a lot for your money(Right now, 2 for $20.00). BTW, it's pretty long lasting, too.

Popular Lotions / Creams