Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.4

on 2/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

I am a migraine sufferer, so a fragrance called fresh & clean appealed to me. The name is spot on. I layer it with the body mist, and I smell great all day. It is very subtle, so you won't be gagging anyone as you walk by. It has that just showered vibe. Love it!

on 9/22/2010 6:26:00 AM

I picked up the bigger one then went back and picked up the smaller one and it is in my hand bag. I use it all the time. When I where it I always get asked what I am wearing. So if you like

Totally agree that this is comparable to D&G light blue, could be a dupe if you ask me :D I have the mini spray and the mini lotion for my purse, and will purchase the normal size bottles for at home use. Love it! <3

on 8/11/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Best lotion! Smells SOOO good, and strong too. :) But in a good way. It goes fantastically with the body spray. It is super moisturizing and makes you smell...clean. Hehe. Also, the scent really reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. I like the mini bottle for gym class.

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!

on 4/1/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just used the last of my lotion and spray up today. This scent is awesome. It is exactly like the name, fresh and clean. It claims to include apple and lily which I don't perticularly smell. The lotion is so creamy and moisturizing, unlike some lotions that make you feel less than soft after it's rubbed in. I use one of the pink lotions every single day layered with the matching spritz and it lasts all day long. I will continue to buy this product again and again!

on 3/30/2010 7:47:00 PM

This may sound crazy, but trust me...

After years of fighting with self tanners that streak, and gradual tanning lotions that smell, I found the perfect way to bronze my fair skin...and it involves this lotion.

I mix one squirt of drugstore self tanner with one squirt of this lotion and the blend becomes a great, non-streaky gradual tanner that smells great!

The great smell of this lotion plus the convenient pump handle make this an HG product for me!

on 3/26/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

AHHHH..MAYYY...ZZZIIINNNGG!!
LOVEEEE this product! A bit similar to Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.
For a body spray/mist it lasts quite long especially if you use the lotion first. Very Very clean and fresh scent. You can wear it everyday or even for an occasion. The price is great too, the mist costs $15 or you get two for $20..So worth it! I hope they never discontinue it!

on 3/25/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Omg! The best lotion I have ever smelled. It's a perfect dupe of D&G light blue at first with is one of my favs but very expensive and then the lotion sort of fades into the classic Burberry perfume my other fav. Overall this lotion is great. It hydrates, it's huge and it's cheap. I wish it came in smaller more portable size. Definately repurchasing over and over and over again... Oh yea and the scent lasts a million times longer than light blue

on 6/1/2009 5:04:00 PM

I'm super picky about lotions; the slightest stickiness turns me off. VS's Drenched in Pink lotions are the best I've found yet, and Fresh & Clean is my favorite scent of the collection. .

It's very hydrating (though like other reviews said, it's not the MOST hydrating lotion out there, but it served me well for the "mild" 30 degrees winter here), especially if you put it on right after a shower: sinks right into your skin, leaving all of the scent and none of the stickiness. The scent isn't very staying if you just wear the lotion, so I like layering with the body spray.

The only thing is that after a while the integrity of the scent starts getting wonky... I bought a small purse size bottle of the lotion and carried it around with me everywhere in my purse for about 6 months. Since then, it has been subjected to extreme cold and high heat. I've noticed that it has lost a lot of the initial "fresh & clean" scent, and now smells more artificial and spicy, kind of like fake cinnamon. The big bottle I purchased about eight months ago smells just like the day I bought it, though.

Popular Lotions / Creams