Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Filtered by age: 30-35
Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.5

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in the semi annual sale at Bath and Body Works I got both the lotion and the body splash. This scent is very hard to describe because none of the notes seem to jump out at you and give you a base for description. The bottle claims to have apple and lilly notes but I cant detect either. This scent is sort of a nondescript very gentle clean smell. It reminds slightly of Cotton Blossom from bath and body works but not as powdery. Its not a impressive smell, but what it lacks in originality it makes up in usefulness...I go for this bottle when I want something simple and clean smelling. I cant see this being overtly offensive to many because it is really not very strong or overbearing. I would probably get this again because it is a nice lotion and is not greasy but you could probably find a more interesting scent out there if you want something with character.

on 3/13/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! Best scent ever. I actually bought the lotion, body wash and spray scent at Bath & Body Works for my two girls as stocking stuffers for the holidays but I've taken it over. They liked it but just are not that into toiletries.

Heavier perfumes and lotions always 'turn' on me, something with my chemical make up I suppose...but this does not! And it lasts all day. So many compliments every time I wear it. Also, the body wash is excellent for shaving legs.

on 3/2/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, the scent is unusual. It is feminine but not at all girly. I get tons of compliments on it. I have found that it is a very good body moisturizer. I would love it if VS would make a heavier cream in a tube for hands.

I am on my 2nd bottle of the lotion and I also have the matching body spray. I am really in love. I don't usually wear VS or BBW, but I really, really love this scent.

Popular Lotions / Creams