Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream

3.7

I bought one for me and one for my mom and after the whole jar was done neither one of us saw a difference in wrinkles or firmness. What a waste

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My neck wrinkle start to show up after years of neglect. There are not much choice of neck cream in my area and I finally choose this one because I think its price is acceptable. The cream absorb into skin very well with a very pleasing scent and texture. After one month of use in both day and night after toner on the neck (I always think toner is a important step), the skin in the neck area is much more smooth and moisturized. The lines appear less obvious due to increase softness of the skin. I regret of not using this cream earlier. However, I haven't seen any changes in terms of whitening and firming effect yet. I recommend this to anyone who shows the very first signs of aging in their neck skin because it really improves the condition of skin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream and even though it's expensive I will continue to buy it as I really feel it improves the skin on my neck.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a luxurious cream that I apply 2-3 times a week. I really love everything about it apart from the price. (Shop online to get the best deals.) Sinks in very quickly. Leaves the skin feeling pampered and smooth. Love the scent too. Floral/powdery smell. The only think I would change is the glass jar. I am not good with glass jars, and I have had a few near msses with this by nearly dropping on the bathroom floor. And you get gloopy fingernails when you near the bottom of the jar. (I would apply every night but I cannot afford it!)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have always thought that neck creams were pretty much a "gimmick". I am now willing to admit that I thought wrong. I had a large sample tube of this, unopened, for ages. I never bothered even unsealing it because, to be honest, I thought there was really no difference between a neck cream and either the moisturizer I use for my face or the lotions/creams/butters I use on my body. Then about a week ago, while riffling through a bunch of samples and back-up products, I grabbed this and decided to give it a try. Well, here I am eating my words! I don't believe in cosmetic "magic" but this cream really seems to work magic on the skin of my neck, making it instantly feel smoother and more toned. Honestly, my throat feels like silk and after 2 or 3 days, I felt I was starting to see a truly visible difference. And I've always applied some sort of moisturizer to my throat. In addition, this had a very pleasant scent. I use it at night (I like to use an SPF product on my neck in the day) and rub the excess into my hands and love how it smells. I will be purchasing the full sized jar of this shortly. The price is steeper than I expected but, honestly, this really is worth it.
UPDATE: Since writing my initial review, I've purchased the full sized jar of this amazing product and I still can't believe how good it is. It was GWP time at Clarins and I got a large sized tube of the Super Restorative throat cream (15 mls., which is a pretty decent size), and while the Super Restorative version is even pricier than the Advanced one, I still prefer this one. I am truly surprised by what a difference this neck cream makes.

This must be the worst neck cream, which is also pricey, that I have ever tried and would never use again. I only saw one line slightly fading and it returned and eventually no change at all. I would never recommend this cream to anyone. Don't waste your money on it.

I've used this product for over 20 years now. It has worked very sell for me. The formulation has been changed over the years and I do not think they improved it the last go round (maybe 3 years ago?) I'm 63 now and my neck looks much younger than others my age. I have moved from Clarins for some of my other needs, using Naturopathica and Peter Thomas Roth, but I will continue to buy and use this neck cream. I'm afraid to stop! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this products. I use the clarins method to put it on my neck. warm the product between your hands and dab it gently by pressing over the neck. not haevy and not gressy. and doesn't break me out.

Absorbs fast but the skin on my neck remains moiturized afterwards. However, I have not observed any extra-ordinary results. Just as good as any cheaper neck creams out there.

Love this product! I was positive the whole 'separate neck cream' was a crock. Then I got a large sample of this and wow! The smaller lines that are starting to form on my neck are gone and the others are much less noticeable. The scent is the same as the other extra-firming products, a light botanical scent. The smell does not bother me and I have a problem with scented products. I have used my facial night cream (also Clarins E-F) on my neck and did not get the same results. Wish I would have started with this years ago. $$$$, but should last several months and I only buy it when there's a GWP. This product produces mild firming on me--if you're looking for something more dramatic I recommend the Clarins Extra Firming Botanical Serum.