Dior Addict 2 Summer Peonies

No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am surprised to see the lack of reveiws on this. I bought this in the airport on a whim and no matter the weather it makes me feel like spring is in the air. I love the fruit and floral combination. I adore peonies but they are usually combined in floral scents I can't stand. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming.

I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet!This is the new limited edition summer fragrance of the Dior addict 2 range.It is a beautiful pink bottle with peonies on it,very girlie,very Dior!:-)

Anyway I have only just bought this today but I can definitely say for sure that it lack staying power.It smells really light and fresh but still has this floral note(I'm terrible at describing fragrances!).I have to admit that I am still in searching of that HG fragrance(Philosophy's Amazing Grace has came very near),esp the PERFECT summer fragrance!

Overall,I like this but not in love with it.I wouldn't repurchase again,I hardly finishes a fragrance anyway and I kind of bought it for my bottle-collecting addiction!^_^

Popular Fragrances