Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipstick 917B Cinnamon Spice

4.6

on 10/29/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Lovely color on my nw47 dark skin tone. Applies smoothly and evenly and dries matte but is still very moisturizing. Perfect color to wear to work or on a little outing. It also lasts very long. In my opinion most of wet n wild megalast lipsticks is better than MAC and the pricing is reasonable. The packaging isn't top notch but the product makes up for that big time.

on 8/29/2016 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

What more can I add on this beautiful product that hasn't been stated yet.. WNWs Megalasts are really becoming HG for me. And I would never, ever expect these little cheap and ugly bad boys to be a staple! Cinnamon Spice is the new +1 in my collection as I was, as usual, impressed by its performance once swatched on my hand. Great colour (totally different than the one shown on the bottom of the packaging), great duration, great finish. Nothing new to say. I would never ever ever expect a matte lipstick to be so confortable.
The only notable difference from the others (I own Cherry picking, Red velvet, Stoplight red and Wine Room) is that it needs at least 3 layers to look perfect. It's easily buildable, but it will be thicker, therefore might fade less gracefully (I still have to try it on the long run but I'm confident).
Awesome autumn colour, deep but not too goth or vampy. Strongly suggested!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great reddish brown color. Matte formula so if you don't like that then Mink Brown in the Silk Finish line is similar but more moisturizing. Personally I love the drier formula especially for dark shades and this can't be beat.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I absolutely love the color of this lipstick. My only complaint about it is that it doesn't seem to last very long at all. I have to reply it once every hour or so before it smudges away from the center of my mouth, even more so if I'm eating food or drinking, and I'm currently in the process of looking for something that is a similar shade but of higher quality.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick! When I initially bought it I refused to wear any other lipstick for a while because of how awesome it looked. I personally love red lipsticks and this is a combination of a red and brown, almost maroon looking. Great for the fall or on a night out! Definitely recommend it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ok, so the general packaging of this product sucks big tater tots but you know what? It's so worth it, I aint even mad when the cap chips away This shade is so lovely (My favorite), it's a deep and rich red with a hint of brown. I would say it just barely borders on the vamp-y, I've worn it during day and gotten compliments. It is a bit drier compared to some of the other shades but it applies well, not patchy or dry and lasts pretty long. Of course if you eat something oily you're gonna have to reapply but unlike Cherry Bomb, this will not stain your lips. During the fall this shade runs out pretty quickly so I tend to stock up before. Definitely recommend it.
Edit: There seems to be some tone variances with this shade. My older lipstick looked a bit more brick red with some dirty berry tones underneath. Tried a newer one and it's leaning more towards the dirty berry than it is red. I prefer it to be more red, still it's a great autumn color.

on 3/14/2016 9:03:00 AM

Good colour when you first apply but is SO dry and needs to be paired with an gloss for moisture.

I did not find this long lasting.

on 11/21/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for a dark-red lipstick and came across this one. I love it! It looks awesome on olive skin tones. It’s a brick red color. The packaging is horrible but it’s ok because the formula and the color is amazing.

Such a gorgeous and rich color! Makes my face look brighter, teeth whiter and life a little bit better:))) I don't find Megalast Lipsticks formula drying, on my lips it goes smoothly. Packaging as it has been said many times is incredibly cheap but it's still bearable. Love, love, love

the color is beautiful. but,i cant wear dark lipstick