Nuxe Contour des Yeux Prodigieux

Nuxe Contour des Yeux Prodigieux

3.5

on 3/19/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Been using this for 6 months. Haven't noticed it does anything. It seems to moisturize without being oily but does nothing for dark circles or fine lines so what's the point of using it? . Where I live it is fairly expensive; I think I paid about $35 for it. Not worth it. Would not repurchase.

on 12/3/2016 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my second bottle of this eye cream after a myriad of fails from other French pharmaceutical brands I tried to use in the past 2 years, after developing rosacea.
This cream is light, moisturizing and cooling and it does not irritate my eyes at all. It does exactly what says on the bottle, and it does it - beautifully. It is heavily scented, though, but I happen to love the scent. Huge thumbs up for Nuxe with this cream.

on 9/22/2016 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product is a veeeeery great moisturizer for my very allergic and sensitive eyes. There are no itching, burning, redness, irritation, etc. It moisturizes very well and my skin absorbs it very quickly. It is not oily, it doesn't create an oily film and i can use it under makeup even though i have a very oily skin. I "sometimes" have puffs under my eyes and i don't have any dark circles and/or wrinkles so i can't say neither it fixes nor it doesn't fix these problems. Very single amount is enough for both eyes (under eyes+lids+crow's feet) so i can use one bottle for a long time (pro) but you need to pump a little, when you pump till the end a lot of cream comes out (con). It is cheap (60-75 TRY which equals 20-25 EUR approx.). As long as i only need moisturizing, i will repurchase.

on 9/19/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Based on sample decided to buy. I use retin a. Hydrates very fine lines under my eyes and does not cause any adverse side effects. I dont have wrinkles yet. Very moisturizing w out enlarging pores. Most undereye creams cause fine lines. I havent noticed the fragrance.

on 9/10/2015 9:59:00 PM

I bought this eye cream to hydrate my eye area since I'm in my early 20's and wanted to keep my dark circles in control and prevent crow's feet from deepening (pulling skin for contact lenses). I stopped using this product after a month, because I noticed that milia started appearing right under my eyes. "Milia are tiny white bumps that appear across a baby's nose, chin or cheeks. Milia are common in newborns but can occur at any age" (Mayo Clinic).
After some online searching, I found out that milia can appear if you use nutrient-rich creams around the eye area.
I'm leaning towards this conclusion, because I didn't change my skin care regime and ate pretty much what I normally eat. It's been about 4 months since I stopped using the eye cream, and those bumps have disappeared.
So if you're focused on hydrating and not so much anti-aging care around the eyes, I would recommend you use very light, and hydrating eye creams or none at all!!!!!!!

This is my current day and night eye cream. The scent is beautiful, it doesn't irritate my eyes, it seems to hydrate pretty well the under eye area and it absorbs quickly so that I can put make up on top right away. I believe it did nothing though for my dark circles or the morning puffiness(I don't have a big issue with dark circles). It comes in a bottle with a pump that keeps everything neat and hygenic. I'm going to finish up this bottle and I'm non planning on repurchasing it in the near future because I'd like to try another cream.

on 5/3/2015 2:13:00 PM

Did not do anything for me.

on 1/19/2015 2:50:00 PM

I have used up three bottles of this. The packaging is very pratical, and the cream absorbs quickly so that i can put makeup on almost right after.

on 11/14/2014 4:20:00 AM

I read so many reviews on this product and I became so interested in it I had to buy it. Now I'm on my second bottle and i must say I love it!

I use it in the morning and in the evening on the eye area and the feeling it gives me is amazing. It gives me a "cooling" feeling and wakes me up, which is realy good for swallen eye area especially in the mornings. I'm not really sure if it helps with dark circles, because I don't have that problem, but it certainly gives you that fresh feeling.

The packaging is also great because you don't have to stick your fingers into your product, and also the product is nod in direct contact with air which means it can last longer. The pump is simple to use, and depending on how hard you press it, you choose how much of the product you want to come out.

I would definitely buy it again!

on 11/11/2014 5:03:00 PM

This is my current night time eye cream. Until recently I was using it both day and night however Vichy Idealia is now my day eye cream as its more brightening and I increasingly resemble a zombie as winter approaches.
This claims to be anti-ageing, de-puffing and reduces dark circles. As I am in my late twenties with no crinkles under eye I cannot speak for anti-ageing. I don't think this is particularly de-puffing though it is not something I often suffer with and the main thing I do suffer with, dark circles, were largely unaffected by this.
What I will say is that this eye cream is nicely hydrating, didn't cause any irritation and is nice and light. However for me this just makes it an average run of the mill eye cream and for the price (£18.50 for 15ml) it isn't something I would buy again.
The packaging and smell are fab though.
Conclusion: if you have no particular issues you want addressed by your eye cream then give it a go.