4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Love these. Does anybody know what perfumes they are trying to copy?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0

3 years ago

These have been around since the 90s and my mother used to get them all the time. They're very nostalgic to me and smelled very close to the real perfumes they were imitating. I started buying them again last year but the most recent one I got gave me a massive headache. It was their newest scent 'Tropical Crush' which is the knock off of Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani. Sure enough that's the last time I'll ever buy one. Once upon a time these might have been good but not anymore. At least not to me.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I have these in Head Turner (DKNY Be Delicious), Wanna Play? (Clinique Happy), Goddess (Vera Wang Princess), U (CK One), and Sexy Thang (Baby Phat Goddess). These are great if you don't want to spend a lot to commit to a designer fragrance. Wanna Play? is a clean, fresh scent that's a bit floral-y and a bit citrus-y. Very refreshing and great for summer. I've never used Clinique Happy but I definitely like this dupe. The dupe for Vera Wang's Princess, called Goddess, is another spray where I hadn't used the original. The scent totally wasn't for me, though. Sexy Thang, a dupe for Baby Phat's Goddess, was completely spot-on. I've loved the smell of Goddess for years and actually owned the original and they smell exactly the same on me. It reminds me of the smell of a Bounce dryer sheet, but better. The dupe also had really great staying power.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

from

5 years ago

I have used various body sprays in this line and generally been happy with most of them. Some were not very long-lasting though. Recently, I saw Parfums de Coeur Eau de Toilette in a glass spray bottle at Walmart at $9 for 2 ozs. Because there is no propellent I think that is a lot of product for the money. I chose their impression of Flowerbomb. I have never smelled the original Flowerbomb but it sounded like some I would hate. However, this scent is wonderful, smells expensive, and lasts a good 8 hours although naturally it gets fainter as time goes on. Despite the name Flowerbomb is not overly sweet. In the future I will select the Eau de Toilette over the body sprays despite costing more.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

these arent bad, my uncles wife had bought me a small thing full of makeup and what not and capri blue (i believe thats the name) was in it. i usually dont go for smells like that but i liked it. I also own vampire, which actually isnt a impostor persay since i use to buy it but not this brand. couldnt find it after i ran out until i stumbled upon these! i snagged two. I say theyre worth a shot.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

I am generally not a fan of the originals nor the knock offs - so i tend to avoid these - but back in Middle School they were a great bargain.

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I just bought the dkny be delcious knock off which is called head turner and i absoluetly love it...it smells just like the original..to me it does

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

8 years ago

I bought the Clinique Happy knock off - "Wanna Play?" It smells too much like alcohol, and only a bit like the real thing. Inhaling it is slightly nauseating.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesOther

8 years ago

I have Designer Imposter's Tempt Me (imposter of Euphoria by Calvin Klein). I love the scent of this perfume it's one of my favourites ever. I got is for a Christmas present and I'm getting really low on it and I have no idea where to get more. It's defiantly not an old lady smell, it's youthful and beautiful. It reminds me of Autumn when all the leaves are falling and you can smell the winter breezes coming and it's musky. I do get sick of it and only wear it in the Fall because I think it suits the season so well.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

10 years ago

Since I was a young teen I have gone through a few body sprays of 'A Little Sexy' - Designer Imposters' version of Red by Giorgio. Even after all these years I still think it smells great whereas my tastes in many other scents have changed. This body spray doesn't have any sharpness to it and smells better and better as the day goes on. I haven't tried the edt of this, only the body spray, which smells soft and rounded. I have tried numerous other Designer Imposters over the years including: Fairchild - version of Oscar Raw Silk - version of White Linen Primo! - version of Giorgio cant remember name ...... version of Spellbound among others I can't recall right now. I think the canisters with various color schemes are cute. I enjoyed using these and for the price it's fun to experiment. Does anyone remember the commercial they ran for this product with the guy who spritzed down his pants? I saw it twice and think they removed it from the air ha ha. Classic!

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age30-35