Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse AHA

3.5

This is a pretty decent moisturizer but to be honest - it's nothing special.
Texture is a bit weird and it's tricky to get it on your finger, it is kinda jelly like and just wobbles around your finger, I don't know how else to describe it :) It spreads nicely on your face though. It is a bit greasy, but luckily I started using it in autumn and finished it in winter so it was great for colder weather. It really moisturizes well, so even though it contains AHA - it won't dry your skin at all.
I didn't really notice any exfoliating or anti ageing effect - to me it was just an average moisturizer, but it didn't made my face break out, it smells great (really pleasant flowery scent) and I like luxurious heavy glass jar so I gave it 4/5 even though it's really nothing special. It was a decent moisturizer but I'd never purchase it again.

This cream works very well for me. I use as night cream and wake up without any new blemishes, whiteheads etc and instead beautifully moisturized and glowing skin.
Strongly recommend!
Took 1 lippie off as it comes in a pot which I'm not crazy about, and also quite expensive. Nevertheless, will repurchase and probably try more Nuxe products soon.

This product didn't really do anything for me. I'm on the search for a new cream and tried this. I was hoping for this to make my skin smoother and softer but did not get those results. It is nicely hydrating, but I want a product that does more than that.

after using a sample, I'm tempted to buy the full size. nice texture, skin feels comfortable and moisturized, no break-out in sight. 2 uses are not enough to comment on the anti-aging effect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the consistancy and smell of this cream. But for some reason every time I use it I break out. When I dont use it my skin clears right up. I do love the Crem Fraiche.

This is my first Nuxe product and I'm pretty much sold! It lives up to its promises and has made my dry skin nice and smoonth. Best of all, it's not all all tacky so I don't need to put loose powder on top.

The only down side is the packaging. I think jars are much less hygenic than tubes, but it's a small gripe.

I'm going to Paris to buy the other products!

Guinot Beaute Nueve is my regular product. I felt like trying something new that offers similar benefits - AHA to encourage skin renewal plus moisturization for night-time. Also, I just recovered from a period of unexplainable breakouts (probably hormones and stresses) and I need a cream for normalizing my still sensitive skin.

Nuxe works extremely well! The AHA content is juuust right. If you put a bit more on - like using it as a mask - you can literally feel it working. It contains vitamins and essential oils that do not break me out at all!

It is pretty cheap - CDN $43 (48? I forgot) instead of the regular 80-something I paid for Guinot. The jar is durable. Packaging is minimal which is good because Nuxe supports environmental friendliness and to be honest why should I care about a pretty box (which adds && to the product cost).

Now, it has an unusal texture, literally like Creme Fraiche. It takes a bit of practice to finger out the best way to apply it : scoop some up on my finger tip, dot over my face, then blend. If you spread it over your palms first, the cream kinds of disappear....

It is great for night time "recovery" but probably not refreshing enough (esp with the oils) as a makeup base.

LATEST REVIEW
Well, I am not using it anymore! My skin was going through a recovery period (acnes) and when everything calmed down I switched back to Nuxe for a few nights. Well, teeny little bumps appeared...one turned into a little zit. Must be the oil. Anyhow, I think it is great for problem-free skin, but if your skin is temperamental like mine, you may want to look into something definitely oil free!

I think I'm hooked. I've used Nuxe skincare for a bit more than a month now, and I'm quite happy to say that I'm loving it and I'm seeing good results. This creme is one of the products I'm using from Nuxe that I'm actually seeing great results! Here's the blurb:
This anti-ageing emulsion can be used as a daily care or as a mask:

The encapsulated fruit acids (excellent dermatological compatibility) gently exfoliate dead cells while renewing and clarifying the complexion without drying the skin.
A complex of nourishing Vegetal Oils and Floral Waters soothes and nourishes the skin.

Dry skin becomes soft and smooth.
Oily skin is refined and balanced.
Devitalized skin is clarified and rejuvenated. Well, my dry skin certainly isn't dry anymore. Definitely soft and smooth. And my skin seems to be clarified and most excellently rejuvenated - smoother looking and blemishes starting to fade (of course I'm using this with other products too). Skin is supple and less dull. I think I'm sticking with Nuxe since it's decently priced (in Europe mind you) and works for me.

Popular Face Skincare Products