Biotherm Summer source for medium skin tones

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the only self tanning lotion that I like because it's not streaky, not orangey, nor do I have to wait before I put on my clothes. It's hydrating, easy to smooth/blend over skin, and dries quickly too. What's not to like about it? I also like the citrus smell which disappears after a few minutes of application. I do wish it was a little more hydrating but it's alright for the summer time. I also wish it was a tad bit less expensive as it's sells for $33 CDN. The colour is gradual but I already got a nice brown/golden hue upon one application...go figure!! I think I'll be good if I used it twice per week to maintain the healthy glow. Love it! Will definitely continue to purchase! It's a HG of self tanners!! EDIT: Not purchasing because I was told Biotherm tests on animals. What a bummer.

on 10/10/2007 7:43:00 PM

I have tried this for a few days and am quite impressed. It has given my pale skin a nice healthy glow, that's actually suits me.
This dosen't dry out my skin, infact it hydrates it, which I have never found from a self tanner before. I will def purchase this product again.

on 7/25/2007 6:48:00 PM

This is my HG self tanner. I thought that I couldn't use self tanners because they always turned me orange. I tried this one after it was recommended to me at a drugstore. I am a PPP, but I bought the one for medium skin because I wanted deeper results. The colour is lovely and goldeny, not orange at all. It is a progressive self tanner, so you don't have to be as careful when you're applying it. It's very moisturizing, and smells light and citrusy when you put it on. It gets a mild fritos smell as it dries, but it's nothing too bad. It was $31 CDN for a bottle which lasts about 2 weeks if applied every day to the whole body. I would recommened this to anyone who has been scared off of self tanners. Will definetly buy again!