Sudocrem

4.3

Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15.25%, Benzyl Alcohol 0.39%, Benzyl Benzoate, 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanolin 4% Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am so glad I found reviews for Sudocrem here on MUA a while back because it's a product I'd never noticed, even though it's carried at my local grocery store, the pharmacy, etc. I've never seen ads for it and, let's face it, the packaging is hardly going to grab anyone's attention.

I wear glasses and every now and then, I get a pressure sore on the side of my nose, where the silicone "pads" rest. That's a sure sign I need to take them in to be adjusted but I still was faced with the problem of how to heal the sores - like small pimples but they keep getting irritated by my need to wear my specs, and they really hurt. Well, this little marvel of a cream heals up the sores practically over-night. And this is absolutely amazing on my feet - especially my heels. I slather it on at night and slip on socks right away (otherwise, it will mark floors, carpets, bedding) and it softens my feet better than even the pricey foot creams I have. I also find it really good to apply on hang-nails (which I get often during winter, with the cold, drying weather and constant hand-washing). I've yet to use it for many of its other uses (cuts, burns, etc.) but it is good to have on hand for all of these possible needs. I just wish my local drug store had a smaller jar (I'm sure I've seen smaller ones) - I've got a 250 gr. jar that will last me forever, based on how little I use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yes. Yes. We all know it works wonders on baby butts and acne. Cuts and scrapes. But I use my little pot as a foundation primer! Only on my nose and forehead though, they're the only places I get a little shiny. And my foundation stays flawless and more importantly on my face all day!! I don't even need to powder again. Once I've baked with loose powder. I'm good to go and don't need to worry if my face is getting shiny. I used to love MAC prep and prime spf 50. As a foundation primer, it worked really really well at keeping me matte all day. But they changed the formula and it no longer performed as well. Grrr... Enter sudocrem. A lifesaver. I, of course keep a separate tub in my makeup bag and a separate tub for my baby. Don't want to get those bad boys mixed up! I'll keep buying this product again and again. Very affordable.

This is my lifesaver while my skin got too much sun exposure and soothed my breakout.
But don't use it daily just use it occasionally when there're problem happen only since it can dry out your skin. My method is when there'r problem with my skin(sun burn, eczema, or breakout) i use it 2 times a day for 3 day or 5. After that even your breakout still there but looks getting better, stop using that and change to use moisturizer or hydration toner. U'll see ur face getting better slowly. (Yeah, nothing's like magic).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank goodness why did I met this product sooooo late? I had breakouts because of sun exposure lately, it gave me not only breakouts but also freckles 😩😩😩 I had black spots which usually doesnt happen after a pimple has dried out. But this came and saved my face πŸ˜‚ The dark spots became less darker and if a pimple tries to pop, this really helps a lot which stops the zit from erupting lol I use it 5x a week and the rest days I use moisturizer like aloe vera gel to prevent my face from drying out. I apply it at night time before I sleep like a facial mask. Highly recommend πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Suffering from rashes on my face as i type this right now. I applied a thin layer, and woke up the next morning with my rashes more soothed and less bumpy. And its only been the first day. It does leave a white cast though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I always keep several pots of sudocrem in my house - I've found its great at helping to soothe my skin when sensitised and I like to apply it to my spots as a spot treatment (and to help me resist picking at them). As a spot treatment it's okay - fairly gentle and not an instant fix (I've found Clinque's antiblemish spot treatment gel works faster but is also harsher on my skin), but with my skin sensitivity I prefer something milder on my spots. There have been a few times where I've gone overboard with the sudocrem night applications and woken up with new spots having applied sudocrem too thickly the night before but I find that a couple weeks break from it helps to restart it's effectiveness. My skin does get a bit dry from using it too often so I try not to use it more than three nights in a row if I'm applying it all over my face (I like to do a hydrating night mask on days 4 and 5).

My only real gripe with it is the packaging. I'm not 100% comfortable with dipping my (clean!) fingers into a jar - but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

All in all, I've found this product useful and I definitely notice when it's not around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I mainly use this product for pimples because it dries the pimples overnight. It comes in a large tub thats seems to last me quite a while so great value for money. The only problem is it a bit difficult to wash of with water it will take a while so I use a face wash to wash it.

Literally use sudocrem for everything, its a cure all! I have several pots around the house and take travel size with me when I go on vacation.

Perfect for treating acne and clogged pores. Nothing else worked for me the way this does. Even La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 broke me out.

Every girl needs a tub of Sudocrem (or any other nappy cream) in her bathroom because its one of those products that you can use for multiple different skin problems! Its great to apply on your bikini area after shaving to prevent bumps and redness, gets rid of bum pimples, makes scabs go away faster and smells really nice. However, it needs to be used sparingly, especially if used on the face, as it does dry the skin out a lot due to castor oil present in the ingredients.