Sudocrem

4.3

Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15.25%, Benzyl Alcohol 0.39%, Benzyl Benzoate, 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanolin 4% Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I always keep several pots of sudocrem in my house - I've found its great at helping to soothe my skin when sensitised and I like to apply it to my spots as a spot treatment (and to help me resist picking at them). As a spot treatment it's okay - fairly gentle and not an instant fix (I've found Clinque's antiblemish spot treatment gel works faster but is also harsher on my skin), but with my skin sensitivity I prefer something milder on my spots. There have been a few times where I've gone overboard with the sudocrem night applications and woken up with new spots having applied sudocrem too thickly the night before but I find that a couple weeks break from it helps to restart it's effectiveness. My skin does get a bit dry from using it too often so I try not to use it more than three nights in a row if I'm applying it all over my face (I like to do a hydrating night mask on days 4 and 5).

My only real gripe with it is the packaging. I'm not 100% comfortable with dipping my (clean!) fingers into a jar - but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

All in all, I've found this product useful and I definitely notice when it's not around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I mainly use this product for pimples because it dries the pimples overnight. It comes in a large tub thats seems to last me quite a while so great value for money. The only problem is it a bit difficult to wash of with water it will take a while so I use a face wash to wash it.

Literally use sudocrem for everything, its a cure all! I have several pots around the house and take travel size with me when I go on vacation.

Perfect for treating acne and clogged pores. Nothing else worked for me the way this does. Even La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 broke me out.

Every girl needs a tub of Sudocrem (or any other nappy cream) in her bathroom because its one of those products that you can use for multiple different skin problems! Its great to apply on your bikini area after shaving to prevent bumps and redness, gets rid of bum pimples, makes scabs go away faster and smells really nice. However, it needs to be used sparingly, especially if used on the face, as it does dry the skin out a lot due to castor oil present in the ingredients.

It does wonder for acne! Also, for anything! I apply this on any problem I have on my skin and it significantly reduces whatever it maybe! If u have a bad pimple put a generous amount of sudo and but a band-aid on top and seriously the pimple is almost gone!

This is amazing for acne! At first, I was using the tub but this started to dry out my skin for some reason, so I couldn't use it every night. But then I saw that you could get a Sudocrem Skin Care Cream which is much more gentle and can be used daily. I found that this cream moisturised my skin and also got rid of or made my acne much better. It doesn't feel as thick as normal Sudocrem and also rubs in a lot better. I just put it on every night after cleansing and moisturising my skin, and my skin is usually a lot better in the morning. Instead of trying all those brands that claim to help acne, try this. It's a lot cheaper and actually works.

Good god where would I be without sudocreme! I've had so many expensive products to try and heal my spots, which came about after hormone imbalance :( I have done everything, even saw a specialist and had acne peels done. Saw on the tub that sudocreme can be used on spots, I thought well what's the harm. Put it on one night just dabbed on the spots and oh my lord the difference! The next morning the swelling had gone down. I was so happy! I use it a lot now, maybe 4 times a week or so. It's sticky and ok your face looks ridiculous with it on but its soooo worth it!! I don't mind suffering the sticky side for the next morning when blemishes are reduced :) seriously try, it's too cheap and works too well not to give it a go!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Based on great reviews, I wanted to try it. I found it being sold in Australia, though it is more than two times the UK price. The tub states that it is made in Ireland. This version is thick white grease which does nothing other than making an oily and sticky mess on anything it touches. I was covered in a white film none of it soaked in, there is nothing moisturizing about it. Tried it for a week on my extremely dry legs and arms, it made them worse. Overpriced and a total waste of money. Would not recommend it to anyone.

I've only had this for a day & used it once last night. Result have been super good. My spots have gone down. They haven't disappeared but redness & inflammation have definitely reduced. I'd recommend using it quite sparingly and just on your spots as it's quite strong. Also, only a thin layer is needed. It doesn't make ur spots vanish but definitely helps with their appearance.