L'Oreal Paris HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue

L'Oreal Paris HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

PIGMENTED!!!! This stuff is so highly pigmented and literally lasts all day on your eyes. I tend to have oily lids but this sucker stayed put all day long. The color is also gorgeous. I love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

ive had this product for a very long time, however ive never opened it. I used black on most days, and eggplant on days i want to give black a break, you know, nothing too dark. I Just tried this on today, and i LOVE IT! I prefer midnight blue then eggplant. Its pretty dark, not as dark as my beloved black though. In low lighting , it looks close to black. However in normal lighting, its a gorgeous dark blue that adds a bit of sophistication to your look. It lasted me all day without fading or smudging. the pot contains a lot of product, 4.5g. My only complain is that this line of liners tends to dry within a 3 or 4 months for me.. thats why i took off 2 lippies. *teartear

I've used these HIP liners in black and plum before with no problems.

This stuff though, awful! The color is gorgeous, but after about 5 minutes on my eye, it begins to release tiny little flakes that make me want to scratch my eyes out.

I'm so disappointed because this is a perfect color for green eyes.

on 9/6/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love the color and pigmentation of this eyeliner. It made my green eyes pop. Unfortunatley, I also discovered after a few uses that I'm allergic to it. It makes my eyes sting, itch, and water. It also dried out very quickly.

on 4/29/2011 3:09:00 PM

Almost all eyeliners smudge and transfer like crazy on my oily, asian eyelids. This seems to do so the least. Granted, I still have to wipe some of the transfer off my lower lids, but it's not horribly raccoon-looking.

The blue is very pigmented and a lovely shade for my deep brown eyes. It seems to make me look more awake. It pairs well with a peachy golden eyeliner on the lower waterline.

I've used this multiple times a week for 3 months with nominal drying and I've barely made a dent. I find that if I wet the eyeliner brush beforehand, it makes application even smoother.

I've pretty much bought all of the different d/s gel liners and this particular one is the only gel liner I would rebuy.

on 4/8/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this color and love the HIP line. I don't use much drugstore makeup, but this line is the one I love and will always use. I have all of these HIP liners and they glide on really easy and last all day. I do most often use a primer. Very vivid blue color....I have used it alone as a liner and as a base (like MAC paint pots). I really like the liner brush that comes with it, because it is harder and stiff brush......great stuff.

on 2/19/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the color, but this one dried out wayyy faster than the black one, I used it... maybe 2weeks and it was completely dried,the black lasted 2months

The color is pretty but i had the same troble as with the black, it just dries out too fast.It did last a little longer than the black did but i have not used even half of it before it dried up and i had to throw it out.

on 1/17/2011 2:18:00 PM

I did a lot of reading and swatch reviewing before buying it. Today I tried it for the first time and listen guys: it's great!
I'm familiar only with MAC fluidlines which I'm very happy with, it was interesting for me to try cheap brand with same color as mac's.
Well.. the texture is different from mac's, the closest word I describe mac's is mousse, very very smooth texture. L'Oreal's is different - more creamy.
I like very much the color: blue which u can miss or confuse. I have green eyes and itís the first time I tried blue eyeliner and the outcome is beautiful! The pigment is very good: one line and u get wonderful blue color. It also stays all day.
I like the fact it comes with little brush. I havenít tried the brush yet, cause I applied with mac's
It comes out with eye remover very quick. Important thing: it dries out very fast. I applied a line and waned to fix the ending and it was hard cause it already dried (so I was late for work again).

worth every buck!!

YES!! I am a cosmetics snob and rarely if ever use drugstore products, BUT this eyeliner is simply fantastic!! Great color and it does NOT smudge!!! Love, Love, Love it!!