BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

I really liked this primer. It's brightening, evens out skintone, absorbs quickly, smells nice, didn't break me out (blemish prone skin). It smells very nice! I like the packaging as well. It has a velvety smooth consistency. I can't say a bad word about this primer. When it comes to silicone free primers I don't like it as much as my TF HangoveRx, but it's definitely in my top three.

on 8/10/2016 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I usually apply Benefit's 'That Gal' primer before my foundation and I have to say,it works miracles! It helps your foundation apply more firmly on the skin,and it also can be worn as a plain moisturizer without any else product on top. I love this product and I would definitely repurchase!

To Read all 518 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/19/2016 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this together with the porefessional primer/corrector as the BA said it goes well together (just mix the two products together). I found it...okay. Only the porefessional primer alone would do me good so I now don't see the point in adding up one more product which has the same job description into the exiting good one. So, I guess you can choose just one to save your pennies. Not going to buy it again coz I already have the porefessional one.

on 6/21/2016 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's ok. I like the application system and I do quite like the smell. It looks nice on it's own when I don't want to wear foundation and it will even things out a bit and brighten my complexion. It doesn't make my skin pink. I think as a primer it works but I guess if your looking for a pore smoothing, mattifying, all the bells and whistles primer then this product isn't for you. I "think" I will buy again, I am undecided. It is pretty expensive.

This product looks great on its own, but honestly, my makeup works the same without a primer as it does with That Gal. I don't have much to say other than that. Would definitely not spend the money on this product.

on 3/25/2016 3:45:00 PM

This primer is not for me.

The texture was fine, it applied easily, however it left me with very noticeably pink skin. It looked terrible. I attempted to cover with foundation but the pink cast was still very noticeable.

I threw it out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is an okay primer. I noticed other people saying it has a scent, I don't smell anything at all. I got this as a sample and I like the squeeze tube over the packaging of the full size product. I like the way it feels on my skin. It's tinted pink, but I don't notice any color at all once it's applied. It does help my foundation apply a little more smoothly, but it's not significant enough to justify the hefty price tag, I don't think. I'll use my sample, but will not repurchase.

on 1/4/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely gorgeous, lovely scent. Would purchase again, but outrageously expensive for the amount you get. The price point is disappointing. Lovely product though!

I bought this afew months back just before a holiday as a treat for myself, but after using it for a week every day to give me a nice natural glow without wearing heavy makeup in the sun, I found that I began to break out in spots a lot.
At first I wasn't sure whether it was some different factors like the heat and some sun cream I applied to my face.
But after my holiday I returned to using it without those other factors and again I started finding spots breaking out.
I loved this at first because I love anything that gives you a dewy look rather than a matte finish a the moment, but I think it is adding too much oil to my skin and I won't be wearing this very much in the future.
I usually love benefit products.

To be honest, did not like the product at all. The girl at the store said to mix it with Porefessional on no-makeup days for a dewy flawless finish. Didn't work out. It just does nothing. Porefessional is so much better.