Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

1.0

I would not sleep in this cream, because it started itching my face within minutes. Luckily it was only a sample I got, and I hadn't purchased it. For the record, I do not have sensitive skin, so that tells you something about this product.

on 4/11/2008 9:36:00 AM

Unfortunately, I had the same bad allergic reaction to this product. I've never had an allergic reaction to a product before - my skin is "normal" and not normally sensitive. I tested the eye cream from this "new age" line - just a tiny amount of it - and I developed a severe rash on the entire top half of my face. It started with just some minor swelling and a few bumps under my eyes, but by the next morning the rash had spread to my cheeks and forehead, and was very very red and swollen. I looked like a freak. I went to the doctor and was prescribed prescription strength antimhistamines and cortisoid cream. It's been a week now and the rash has mostly diminished (bumps mostly gone) but still a little red (like I'd just done some exercise). Stay away from this cream! (or at least don't test it on your face!).