Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

4.5

on 7/6/2012 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this on sale at Shopper's for $16. I don't normally buy anti-aging products because I don't believe in them. I've been using this for 2 weeks and I've noticed my skin is glowing. It's well moisturized and the skin tone is more even. I can't say whether it's done anything for my wrinkles but it does seem firmer. It does tingle a bit when I pit it on but that tingling subsides. I think it's just the active ingredients working.

I've only been using this product for about a week, but I thought I'd share my review so far. Unlike the other reviewer, I did not experience any allergic or negative reaction to this product, and I have very sensitive skin. In fact, for about 10 years now I have only been using a 100% natural cream containing mainly sweet almond oil. However, now at the age of 34 my skin is rapidly deteriorating. I don't blame the natural cream, I blame my genes - my Grandma has a very very wrinkled face.

Anyway, I decided to give something perhaps a little more potent a try to see if it helps diminish the look of the wrinkles that I have and hopefully slow down the process. So far, I haven't noticed any difference, but like I said, it's only been a week. I'll update in another month or so. For now, though, this cream goes on really nicely and keeps my face hydrated throught the night, and did not cause my sensitive skin to break out with acne or an allergic rash. Time will tell if it can tackle the aging effect.