Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

1.0

on 4/11/2008 9:36:00 AM

Unfortunately, I had the same bad allergic reaction to this product. I've never had an allergic reaction to a product before - my skin is "normal" and not normally sensitive. I tested the eye cream from this "new age" line - just a tiny amount of it - and I developed a severe rash on the entire top half of my face. It started with just some minor swelling and a few bumps under my eyes, but by the next morning the rash had spread to my cheeks and forehead, and was very very red and swollen. I looked like a freak. I went to the doctor and was prescribed prescription strength antimhistamines and cortisoid cream. It's been a week now and the rash has mostly diminished (bumps mostly gone) but still a little red (like I'd just done some exercise). Stay away from this cream! (or at least don't test it on your face!).

on 2/21/2008 10:18:00 PM

I had a horrible reaction to this product as well. It made my face very red and very swollen. I didn't even look like myself. I went to the Dr. and she asked right away if the cream I had used with Marcelle New Age!! She had had the same reaction herself and had treated 3 other patients who had a reaction to it. Then when I was in the bathroom at work a lady came in and saw me putting the cream the Dr. gave me on my face (meanwhile I look like a freak). I told her what happened and she gets this weird look on her face. Then she tells me that she had a reaction to the same stuff!! She was smart though and tried it on her arm first so only her arm turned red and swelled.

There is something seriously wrong with this cream! I have used other Marcelle creams with no problems but this is awful!