Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Marcelle New Age anti-wrinkle + firming Night Cream

1 review

I've only been using this product for about a week, but I thought I'd share my review so far. Unlike the other reviewer, I did not experience any allergic or negative reaction to this product, and I have very sensitive skin. In fact, for about 10 years now I have only been using a 100% natural cream containing mainly sweet almond oil. However, now at the age of 34 my skin is rapidly deteriorating. I don't blame the natural cream, I blame my genes - my Grandma has a very very wrinkled face.

Anyway, I decided to give something perhaps a little more potent a try to see if it helps diminish the look of the wrinkles that I have and hopefully slow down the process. So far, I haven't noticed any difference, but like I said, it's only been a week. I'll update in another month or so. For now, though, this cream goes on really nicely and keeps my face hydrated throught the night, and did not cause my sensitive skin to break out with acne or an allergic rash. Time will tell if it can tackle the aging effect.