Lancome hydra zen neurocalm moisturising cream fluid

Lancome hydra zen neurocalm moisturising cream fluid

4.5

Aqua/water, glycerin, ci 17200/red 33, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hydroxycitronellal, acetyl-dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, eugenol, iris pallida/iris pallida root extract, mel/honey, ammonium polyacryloyldmethyl taurate, limonene, linool, benzyl salicylate. Benzyl benzoate, propeylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, parfum/fragrance, geranol, rosa gallica/rosa gallica flower extract, ethylparaben, butylphenyl methypropional, cutronellol, hexyl cinnamal

on 8/21/2016 2:40:00 AM

I just love this cream. My skin is normal to combination, with t-zones during summer, but very sensitive - most of the expensive creams that I tried are causing break outs.
I have tried to use normal Hydra Zen (not fluid) and it caused heavy break-outs.
After few years I have tried fluid and it is so great for my skin that I already repurchased and used several bottles.
It leaves skin nicely hydratated but not greasy or sticky, smells very nice, and i love the package more than jars.
Bottle is lasting for 5-6 months so actually it is not too expensive. My skin is nicely hydratated and I don't have oily t-zones during day, and most important - it is not causing break-outs. For me it works great during 10 months a year, only 2 -3 coldest months I am using more heavy creams as VISIONARE, or Caudale premier cru..
Would definitely recommend and repurchase in future.

on 7/21/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the Hydra Zen line...while it's pricey, it is mostly pretty nice. I like this because it's in a pump, so I can't contaminate what is inside, and I can control how much I am using (over if it was in a jar). The texture is good for combo/oily skin, and the scent isn't overpowering, it is pleasant.

on 11/11/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had suffered with dry itchy skin for years. This was a purchase I didn't regret. A little greasy at first but has kept my skin tone even and skin supple. I've tried them all believe me but this works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this as a replacement for the Lancome Neurocalm tinted moisturiser which I love but was not available in my shade at the time. I was so happy to get this as I didn't really need the tint and this has an spf 30 vis a vis the tinted moisturiser which has spf 15. However, I found that on the second day of using it, it was irritating my skin badly. It was itchy and eventually broke out. That is so sad as this product is not cheap. I'm now using it only on my forehead which appears to be ok. Another thing I was not crazy about us thay it made my skin look a bit greasy which I would have overlooked if it weren't for the irritation. Ironically I had to apply the little that was left of my tinted moisturiser to calm it down.

on 8/20/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have used hydra zen fluid on and off for several years. Every time I bought I used it until the bottle finished. It has always made my skin so soft and beautiful after a weeks use, Pores look small and skin refined. I have sensitive skin, so can't use many of the heavy creams. My skin is very dry but if I use very heavy moisturiser it breaks out. This fluid is so light and it keeps my skin moisturised for the whole day. I stopped using it every time due to the price, and buy something cheaper alternative and my skin never looked nice when I am not on it. So now decided that this is the moisturiser for the day for me, no more alternatives.

on 6/14/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am on my second pot of this and I love it. Like a reviewer before me has said, when you put it on it's like your skin goes 'ahhhhh'. As soon as it touches my skin when its tight from the shower or a bit dry from cleansing it makes it feel nicely moisturised and fresh.
It is expensive, but it doesn't break me out and I think si well worth the money - I use about one pot every six months, and I use it twice a day with small dots I rub in on my face, so I see it more as an investment because otherwise I would waste my money on rubbish drugstore moisturizers!
Overall, I love it and I think it is well worth the money.

on 8/15/2009 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

on the box it says hydra zen neurocalm soothing anti-stress moisturising cream. i've been using it for 3 days now. so far i've no complaints. the texture is absolutely dreamy for a cream and the fragrance is not too bad. a very good facial moisturizer but i wouldn't repurchase coz it's too expensive.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed the previous version of Hydra Zen. This version I find is a bit more soothing, and the fragrance is not as strong. My skin feels moisturized all day after I put it on, which is rare because some moisturizers dry out quickly. When I put it on its like my skin takes a big breath "ahhhh!" if that makes sense. I really like this moisturizer and would buy it again.

on 11/6/2007 12:11:00 PM

Ingredients:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Got this as a sample, and have been using in the summer. It's got a pleasant, lightweight formula, but I found it rather sticky when applied on the skin... Too heavy, when my skin was normal/combo during the hot weather. Now that it's getting cold, this is hardly protective enough.
The fragrance is pleasant, but strong. As so often is the case with Lancome, the ingredients list goes on and on forever... Not necessarily a benefit to the skin!

An OK product that I would not buy, since there are way better alternatives at a more reasonable price.