NARS Brazil Duo

NARS Brazil Duo

on 1/6/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous, wearable colours, and the texture is typical NARS quality - soft, highly pigmented and such a pleasure to work with.

on 10/27/2010 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wasn't keen on this in the compact, but I just love it. Handsdown my favourite duo. I love both shades equally. Its my everyday duo now. I generally wear them separate, but with green eyes and medium skin they seem to complement my colourings. My local Nars store doesn't seem to stock this now which has made me frantically search for some more somewhere. Love love love!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW I'm surprised at all of the bad reviews of this product! I am NW25 and have dark hair and eyes and this is pretty flattering for me as long as I go more neutral with my lippie and blush. Great soft texture and yes they are pigmented but for me that is a plus.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this duo. I am very fair so they look good on me. I have to be careful that I am not heavy handed as they do have a lot of pigment to them. They look good on my brown eyes. I am surprised this duo does not have a higher rating. I may try to cream shadows next. I really like Nars products.

Don't like this duo. Picked up yesterday and thought it would be nice for the Fall season, but over all it is too similar in color and too pigmented for me. I have a little red in my skin and this is not that flattering. Back to Sephora I go!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My everyday eyeshadow. you can use it irreversible colorwise. pigmented, dont even use a base for it. its something to get use to, but try it.I probably wont buy this again just because i like to change up my looks.

on 7/21/2007 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

The Brazil duo consists of a muted medium gold and a muted coppery-rose. Both shades are sheer and shimmery, and blend very well together -- in fact, too well on me. I could barely tell the difference between the two colors on my eyelid, even with a base underneath. They are lovely colors in the pan, but don't show up on my olive MMM skin. They may work better on someone with a fairer complexion. Passing on this duo.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a duo I've been fussing with for 2-3 weeks now. I don't normally wear pinks and a metallic rose is a bit beyond my comfort level but I've found it does make a pretty neutral warm (holy crap this duo is so warm cool toned say FAR, FAR AWAY) eye. The gold is very pretty but these are so much more pigmented than I thought it is extremely easy to mess up on the golden color and look like you are wearing dirt, very warm toned dirt. The rose shade has a similar problem, too much and it's pink eye city or like you have some weird eye thing going on. Blending the two together is very nice and honestly is you are warm toned and have the skills to apply this I see the potential to be quite beautiful. The only way I have found to use this is to apply the pink crease to brow and the golden on the lid and blend like my life depended on it, adding a good line of Mambo eyeliner (brown) on the upper and lower lid really bring this together and give a nice polished look. The colors are very pigmented and show so much darker that I would expect (I'm nars mont blanc, Fresh Northern Light, and Becca Sand, so fairish and I have some freckles, blue/green/gray eyes and ash blonde hair with a lot of reddish going on). I think on darker skin toned this might be the set of simple, uncomplicated shadow you have been looking for. On me it's a bit dark. Still not sure if I'm going to keep it but I would not repurchase as I think there are better options for me.

on 8/1/2007 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous duo in the compact. Shows up well on my skin. Makes me look hungover ,or like I had a bad cold.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this netural duo. The colors are sheer but very silky smooth.EDIT: Once you get past the surface of these i get alot of pigment. Weird!! So i'm changing it to a 5. They are a muted rose gold and a medium golden copper.