Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Castille Soap

Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Castille Soap
Hemp Peppermint Castille SoapHemp Peppermint Castille Soap

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, saponified organic coconut & organic olive oils (w/ retained glycerin), organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic peppermint oil, organic mentha arvensis, sea salt, citric acid, vitamin e

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This liquid soap has a fresh cool peppermint scent. And it has a cool refreshing tingling sensation.This really gets your lady parts SUPER CLEAN! And it stays fresh and clean all day! This is a great soap and its all natural and organic. A little of this goes a very long way! All you need is a small amount and it produces lots of rich lather. One bottle goes a very long way.It is very reasonably priced for a natural organic product. I will definitely repurchase again.

on 1/25/2013 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this soap!! It makes you feel fresh and clean. My HG for body, hair, brushes...etc

on 5/28/2009 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This didn't do anything for me except wash makeup brushes! I've tried everything- face wash, body wash/gel, bath bubbles- terrible dry skin afterwards!! Very good for cleaning makeup brushes... but I'll just use my regular hand soap for that! Thank goodness I bought the small size at Target.