4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Lovely highlighter best suited for tanned/deep skin tones, I wear NC45 for reference and it blends perfectly with anything I already have on my face. Can be worn on the high points of the face or dusted over the face for a sun kissed appearance. I will say that although it is pretty there are other highlighters on the market for a fraction of the price, it definitely isn't a must have.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

This was tested out on me at a MAC counter and at first I was hesitant as heck to have the artist apply this because it looked like a glittery mess. I was so wrong. This stuff gives such a subtle glow...a nice sheen to the skin. I didn't buy it as I wanted to wear what was applied to my face for the day before I came to a decision. Had to see it in natural light. It is absolutely beautiful on my nc45 skin tone and I don't have any highlighters in my stash that look remotely similar to this one so I definitely plan on going back and picking this up. I even went home and applied my Guerlain Terra-cotta bronzer on key parts of my face and with the highlighter my skin looked pretty dang stunning. Don't let the initial appearance of this shade detour you...it's definitely worthy of checking out.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

No no no. I liked this at one point but I always had to spray Mac Fix+ over the spots i apply it for it to blend with my skin. Then I found the NYX highlighter palette which is way better.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

OMG I LOVE this highlighter! You have to use it sparingly but boy is it ever gorgeous! Immediately gives me a youthful glow when I put it on! I love this! It goes so well with the MAC golden refined bronzer. Fantastic combo that both bronzer & highlighter give when I apply them. It's definitely pricy for a highlighter and way more product than you would need give that you don't use a lot of it. But again, just like the MAC golden refined bronzer, it's worth getting cos' of the look it gives you. You can use this with the bronzer or just by itself if you wanna add something quickly if you're running out the door. You can use a fan brush to apply or just your index finger. I find I have more control if I do that. Apply to t-zone, including cupid's bow & I add a little to the eyebrow bone as well. Love this product! It's fantastic and I wouldn't trade it for another highlighter!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Obsessed with this! It's a beautiful neutral golden shade which suits many skin tones. Depending on your skin tone, this can be used as a higlight or a subtle bronzer. It's not too in-your-face like many popular highlighters these days, it provides a natural sheen which is still very dazzling and eye catching. It isn't loaded with glitter which makes it perfect for an everyday soft glow. On the pricier side, but definitely worth every cent.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

As a fair skinned woman, I have a love hate relationship with most bronzers. This bronzer is my HG!! Just a beautiful glow and sheen not GLITTER!! A bit pricey but so worth every penny! Would buy a thousand times over!!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I am in love with this product!!!. Based on other reviews I thought the color would be too sparkly but they are wrong. I use medium plus as a base and it looks beautiful!! I definitely love this much more over cheeky bronze!!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

This is my 3rd MSF (I have Lightscapade & Soft And Gentle), Lightscapade is palest of the 3; S&G is in between & GG is the darkest. I'm NC20 & don't find this too dark, orange nor muddy; all the reviews had me scared that if I wasn't NC35+ it was gonna look like awful. This gives me a kind of fresh to death Jersey Shore quality but less orange. It makes me very tan & only a small amount is needed or I look too shiny. It gives such a bronzed glow! I do say if ur under NC/NW20 proceed w caution unless you like a very Snooki look. It's more of a bronzing highlighter on me, kind of bronze AND hi lite rolled into 1, I have no need for an illuminator when I wear this. It will settle into pores a bit if ur oily so keep it high up top cheeks to prevent a wayward migration of product. I haven't put too much on yet but I've only acquired this recently. I wouldn't want any darker that is for sure! Perf for CCC alas I am LLL! PPP avoid & get Lightscapade instead. I don't think I'll be needing any more MSF for awhile since I have light/med/dark but I'd repurchase yeah I'm down with that.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I have naturally tanned skinned so this highlighter looks absolutely gorgeous on the highest points of my cheek bones. The product itself feels very creamy and blends into the skin so seamlessly. I definitely recommend every makeup enthusiast to pick up this product ASAP. ( if you have fair skin you can still rock this bad boy). All you have to do is apply it with a fan brush. This brush will pick up the tiniest amount of product but still give that beautiful glow to the skin. One last thing, this skin finish works amazing as an eyeshadow!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

from

5 years ago

I had to do a review for this highlighter because it's very pretty on my skin especially when I don't feel like wearing blush I just add this highlighter with a fan brush to my cheeks and it gives me a sun kissed glow with a subtle bronze look. I'm in the shade Barcelona for Nars and St.Moritz in the Nars tinted moisturizer. The only thing with this product you have to have a light hand because you don't want to look too bronzy and gold, but just enough to give it a natural feel when the sun hits the face.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29