Uploaded by Storm99

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/16/2009

I LOVE this lip gloss. This is the only gloss I have ever bought more than once. It is so pretty on my lips. It's a smooth sheer coral pink and I can't live without it. I just bought a back up on ebay.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Jun/07/2009

After reading great things about Sirop on the boards, I decided to take the plunge and purchase this $27 lip gloss. Though in the tube it is an intimidating coral pink, in the pictures and swatches it looked like a gorgeous sheer watermelon pink.
I am pretty fair (lm tm in nude is a tad dark for me) with fairly pigmented lips, and I think this gloss is too bright for me. On me it goes on …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (223 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/16/2009

This is a really pretty gloss. It's moisturizing and smooth. This gloss has really surprising staying power and besides all that I would not recommend this because of the price. Its too expensive. I would never pay full price for this. I only bought this gloss because I had a gift card but I would buy it ever again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (484 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

hairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Mar/02/2009

I just bought Sirop and I love it. I was a little worried that it wouldn't show up against my tan skin and pigmented lips but I was worrying for no reason. It comes on me as a pinky nude color. There is nothing coral about it on me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

age30-35

skinNormal, Tan, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/18/2009

Sirop is one my favourite lipglosses. Looks like a very bright coral pink colour in the tube but leaves a sheer, juicy, pinky peach colour on my quite pigmented lips. This has become one of the glosses I reach for the most, especially in the summer as it looks great with a simple bronze eye and slightly tan skin. As with all glossimers. leaves no sticky feeling and has no scent which I love …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

3.0
fromMilena

Jan/05/2009

Sirop looks gorgeous in the tube: a neon pink-peach-coral without any shimmer, a truly awesome summer shade. However, on my unpigmented lips it turns a garish bright pink and clashes with my medium-tan skin. There aren't any coral or peach tones in this at all on me. 3 lipsticks for the formula: very glossy, long-lasting and non-sticky.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (279 reviews)

skinNormal, Tan, Neutral

hairBlond, Straight, Medium

eyesGreen

2.0

Jan/03/2009

The color of this gloss is not bad, however I am not crazy about the glossimer formula, it seems to apply and look streaky on my lips, could be because my lips are so pigmented on their own. I do like that its not so glittery like most other glossimers. Its about medium coverage, still allows your lip color to show through. They are also not cheap : )Will not repurchase due to formula.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

skinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/12/2008

This is the holy grail of lipgloss for me. I bought my first tube in the summer of 2002 when it first came out, and have probably been through a dozen or so tubes. The subtle coral-y pink brightens up my fair, slightly peachy skin, and I my daily make-up routine is this with Nars creme blush in Cactus flower and black mascara. I used to think that it was too summery to wear during the cold …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

fromfeili

Oct/24/2008

Beautiful, my favorite by far! Just a subtle hint of healthy coral pink color. The lasting power is great and prove very moisturizing for lips. I think this might be discontinued (couldn't find it anymore on the Chanel website), which is really a shame.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/21/2008

I was a little bit embarassed telling my DH that I spent so much on this lipgloss but I love the way it looks with my tanned NC40 skin. On good days I don't even have to wear blush!

About reviewer (149 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium, Warm