Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Sheer in Sunny Berry 25

4.6

These MoistureShine balms are a comparable product to Fresh's Lip Sugar, with good pigmentation and SPF 20 at a cheaper price point. The packaging isn't as luxurious and it lacks the lemony scent of Fresh, but for 1/4 the cost, you can buy all 6 colors if you really want to. My go-to this summer is Sunny Berry, a natural nude-berry that qualifies as a MLBB shade. No shimmer, lasts for a few hours. No complaints!
$6.49 on Amazon for a plastic twist-up tube with 0.15 oz of product.

This is everything that I wanted the AlbaTerra tint lip balm in Bloom to be! Its a nice healthy pinky berry color for my lips. No shimmer, which is a plus. It's something that I can slap on for a bit of color without looking in a mirror.., Not fussy in the least. Would repurchase. Slightly pricey for the amount you get in the tube, though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go-to balm right now. Yes, the color's a bit much for every-day wear, but if you rub some off then it's perfect. This is actually my preferred lip balm, so I use this 24/7. The shape is adorable, but I love how moisturized it makes my lips. That's all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorites! I'm NC 35 with yellow undertones and was looking for something kind of bright (I usually wear subtle peachy nudes) and this is perfect. Its kind of a sublte bright - it that makes any sense. The color is a berry/coral/peach which is not so bright that I wear it once in a while when I want to feel dressed up. Its sheer and not overly shiny. Overall a nice product. I haven't really noticed the drying effect others mention but then again my lips tend to be dry in general. A great color for ladies around my skin tone who are looking to venture into the world of brigther lip colors! Highly recommended.

I bought the Sunny Berry because the local discount giant was out of the Mocha. I like the color; it is very natural. I would call it a deep neutral nude, and I love the minty tingle. Here comes the 'but.' It leaves my lips dry in a very short time so I have to apply over and over. And still I find myself wanting to try the Mocha color.

I love this color. It's a just-bitter rose color that matches my own lip color pretty close but gives it an extra oomph. I love the subtle sheen and soft tingle I get when I put it on. It makes my lips look fuller and really soft.

I love this color, it's a nice warm berry on my warm toned complexion (doesn't turn fuchsia). When first applied, it's moisturizing & it gives a bit of minty tingling, which goes away & it's not horrid or hurty. However, it seems after wearing a while, it dries my lips & instead of being shiny, it turns matte looking. I wish it would stay shiny & moisturizing but it doesn't. I do love this color though but I wish the formulation was a bit better. Overall, it's a decent enough product & I don't hate it but I'm not sure if I would repurchase it either. For reference, I'm NC 30, brown eyes, brown hair.

This is pretty much my HG lip product these days. I love everything about it. It's a very nice, peachy-berry color on my lips. You can layer it to get more intense color. Has a nice subtle shine to it. The SPF is titanium dioxide and ocitinoxate based (so glad it doesn't have oxybenzone like most lip products). It doesn't have a noticeable smell or taste. It does have a slight minty feel when first applied. I make sure to slick this on every time I go outside. I also love their moisture shine tinted lip balm in sunny, but that's a little darker colored. More of a neutral-nude on me.

If you layer this on, you get a fairly deep berry color that is like Clinique's Black Honey, but lighter and not as brown. The name is accurate, in my opinion--this is definitely berry, but on the neutral-to-warm side, without any obvious brown or purple tones (I have rosy lips, though). But the color is really natural-looking, even when applied full-strength and is quite flattering on my light, yellow-toned complexion. I'm sure it would look good on most people. Blotted or applied more sheerly, you get a pretty, bitten-lip rosy flush. There are no shimmers that I can see, but you still get a hint of shine.

I love the fact that these lippies have SPF 20 and a smooth, balmy texture. There's a slight minty tingle and no real scent or taste. Comes in a small, sleek silver tube that is nicely compact and sturdy. I really like these and would get more, but the color selection seems a bit limited, with lots of warm-toned peachy colors and a few berry-ish shades and that's it.