Secret Platinum Clear Gel

2.8

on 12/29/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used this in the past and just hate the gel deodorants....doesn't help at all and leave a gross and white mess on you and your clothes,would never use again..not to mention it broke me out under my arms=(

on 7/24/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Yuck! Too wet & didn't keep the wetness at bay & I don't usually sweat much.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

leaves tons and tons of white on your clothes. impossible to wear with black. the scent is overly strong too, decent job of keeping you dry. will not repurchase. still looking for a product that leaves no white.

on 7/20/2007 1:13:00 PM

I have this in "Glacier Mist", a surprisingly nice scent (I usually hate deodorant fragrance), though it's still a touch strong for my taste. (Why can't they make an anti-perspirant that is unscented?) The gel is goopy, and like all gels, takes forever (five to ten minutes) to dry. It does an okay job of keeping me dry (I don't worry about the stink factor since I usually don't) but it leaves white residue on all my shirts. Would not repurchase. Dove did just as good a job in terms of blocking sweat, but didn't take forever to dry, nor did it leave a mess behind. And it's cheaper!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have never had much luck with the clear deodorants but I thought I would give this one the benefit of the doubt since it was from Secret. Unfortunately this one did nothing for me and if anything this increased my stink factor. My armpits felt super slimy through out the day and the scent mingled with BO was horrible. Overall it was a very disappointing experience with Secret. :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only deodorant that I keep buying. I prefer to use gel deodorants over the regular ones because gel ones don't stain your clothes as bad. I recommend this because it's the best deodorant that I've used and it smells so good.

on 5/5/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love it!!! It works, it smells great (all scents) and it does not stain my clothes. It drys well.

i finally found the perfect deodorant! i sweat a lot in the summer or in hot weather, and this one actually kept me all dry and smelling great! success for once ha lol

i actually love this deodarent. First of all its really cheap. the best part is that it isn't one of those chalky white deodarents that fall on the floor and smeer and of course ruin your clothes. Its a gel ands its clear so u don't see it, but u know its there bacuse when u put it on its really cool. and it smells really nice. i have glacier mist and its not a strong scent but u could smell it all day long. it actually covers the smell of sweat and of course it stops u from sweating as much. The one thing is that u have to be carful not to push it up to high releasing alot of gel or else your armpits will be really wet and slimy. and yes i will buy it again and again, its my new fav deodarent and im never buying that flacky white deodarent again.