Secret Platinum Clear Gel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As someone who has had an odor/perspiration challenge for years, I have finally found my HG of deodorants/ antiperspirants. It seems like I've tried just about everything. I had rashes with the products that worked; the 'gentler' formulas just didn't do their job. This product is wonderful; I've been using it for a couple years now, and I haven't had any skin irritation or rash. The gel glides on smoothly and dries quickly, whereas I've found the solid stick varieties to drag on the skin. This does not stain clothes (unlike the white solids). Most importantly, it really works! I just wish there was more product in the container. If you are prone to allergic reactions and are looking for something that really works, give this a try! I give the same high recommendation for Secret Scent Expressions clear gel. I use both, as I enjoy the different subtle fragrances (except anything with lavender or baby powder!). I like switching them up. I always have a couple spares on hand; this and Scent Expressions are the only ones I'll buy.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only deodorant that I keep buying. I prefer to use gel deodorants over the regular ones because gel ones don't stain your clothes as bad. I recommend this because it's the best deodorant that I've used and it smells so good.

on 1/25/2009 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

First gel deodorant I've ever used. I bought green apple, from their Sparkle collection. I love it! It's weird to get used to, but it really dries clear and I haven't noticed residue on my clothes. I ran out, so I tried the solid verison, but didn't like it as much. I just went back to the gel, in Brazilian Cherry. The scents are great, suble and sexy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this at the grocery store because they didnt have my scent of the Soft solid deodorant. So I bought it in the gel form. I went running in a tanktop[its warm here] and it worked REALLY well, no sweat at all. So I get out of the shower earlier and put my shirt on, then I realize my shirt was stained.I had to rinse it out really fast or it would have stayed. It did come out, but it almost didnt. I like the fact that the deodorant kept me odor and sweat free, but I HATE that it stains my shirt. I will use this when I go running in my old clothes, but not for everday use. I think ill stick to the soft solid!

**EDIT**
I realized that you should let the deodorant dry before you put a shirt on and it wont stain your shirt. I went running earlier and I think I ran about a mile and I didnt sweat at all! I LOVE this deodorant