Secret Platinum Clear Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/3/2009 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I didn't think it was possible to actually make an unusable deodorant, but I have just been proved wrong. Bought this on a whim because of the scent (arctic apple), which was actually really nice, but this turned out to be an awful product. When I put it on it felt like a cold slime on my armpits until it dried to a gross white crustiness that pretty much coated my clothes. I've never given much thought to deodorant before, but this was so uncomfortable I couldn't focus on anything else until it was washed off. Not good.

on 7/20/2007 1:13:00 PM

I have this in "Glacier Mist", a surprisingly nice scent (I usually hate deodorant fragrance), though it's still a touch strong for my taste. (Why can't they make an anti-perspirant that is unscented?) The gel is goopy, and like all gels, takes forever (five to ten minutes) to dry. It does an okay job of keeping me dry (I don't worry about the stink factor since I usually don't) but it leaves white residue on all my shirts. Would not repurchase. Dove did just as good a job in terms of blocking sweat, but didn't take forever to dry, nor did it leave a mess behind. And it's cheaper!