Secret Platinum Clear Gel

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

on 12/23/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The store was out of my top three choices, so bf grabbed this. My first thought was "ick take it back ick ick ick" - I hate gels, always have.

But, I was in a pinch. I know you're supposed to put them on a dry arm and let it dry, so I did that. A quick swipe of a tissue dried my underarms, and I put on a thin layer of this on each arm. I put it on before doing my hair - arms up and moving around, drying it. That's not my usual order, but I thought I'd try it.

It hasn't kept the wetness completely at bay - when fixing my bra strap I felt some, and thought, "Oh, great, I'm sweating" - so I did a finger sniff check. It was just a little dampness, but it didn't smell, at all. It was just "powder fresh" water, basically. A little annoying, but overall, with the experience, I'm liking it more and more. I'm especially liking that it's not on my clothes!

I'll probably repurchase, though there'll be some shopping around other gels now that I've given this a try and gotten nice results. I'll post more opinions as I try more products!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this at the grocery store because they didnt have my scent of the Soft solid deodorant. So I bought it in the gel form. I went running in a tanktop[its warm here] and it worked REALLY well, no sweat at all. So I get out of the shower earlier and put my shirt on, then I realize my shirt was stained.I had to rinse it out really fast or it would have stayed. It did come out, but it almost didnt. I like the fact that the deodorant kept me odor and sweat free, but I HATE that it stains my shirt. I will use this when I go running in my old clothes, but not for everday use. I think ill stick to the soft solid!

**EDIT**
I realized that you should let the deodorant dry before you put a shirt on and it wont stain your shirt. I went running earlier and I think I ran about a mile and I didnt sweat at all! I LOVE this deodorant