Secret Platinum Clear Gel

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As someone who has had an odor/perspiration challenge for years, I have finally found my HG of deodorants/ antiperspirants. It seems like I've tried just about everything. I had rashes with the products that worked; the 'gentler' formulas just didn't do their job. This product is wonderful; I've been using it for a couple years now, and I haven't had any skin irritation or rash. The gel glides on smoothly and dries quickly, whereas I've found the solid stick varieties to drag on the skin. This does not stain clothes (unlike the white solids). Most importantly, it really works! I just wish there was more product in the container. If you are prone to allergic reactions and are looking for something that really works, give this a try! I give the same high recommendation for Secret Scent Expressions clear gel. I use both, as I enjoy the different subtle fragrances (except anything with lavender or baby powder!). I like switching them up. I always have a couple spares on hand; this and Scent Expressions are the only ones I'll buy.

on 1/25/2009 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

First gel deodorant I've ever used. I bought green apple, from their Sparkle collection. I love it! It's weird to get used to, but it really dries clear and I haven't noticed residue on my clothes. I ran out, so I tried the solid verison, but didn't like it as much. I just went back to the gel, in Brazilian Cherry. The scents are great, suble and sexy.