Sally Girl Glow Green Eye Shadow

Sally Girl Glow Green Eye Shadow
Glow Green Eye ShadowGlow Green Eye ShadowSall Girl Eye Shadow Glow Greenspringsally green, 92, helium

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

TALC ,ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ,MAGNESIUM STEARATE ,METHYLPARABEN ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PROPYLPARABEN ,BUTYLPARABEN ,ASCORBYL PALMITATE ,CI 77891 ,CI 77499 ,CI 77492 ,CI 77491 ,MICA

on 11/22/2014 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is true to color! the color in the pan is the color on your lids, and I really appreciate that.

i did not like the way this eyeshadow was easy to wipe off. normally my eyeshadow stays on at least 10 hrs. i had to reapply in almost 3 and was not pleased. love the color tho

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a color!!!!I've never come across another color like this!Great pigmentation.Just a really good bright green!Oh!And when I want something really unique,I put this over Sally's Onyx:)

After reading all the reviews on MUA, I decided to stop by Sally's. I bought 8 shadows. I looove 6 of them, so score. I think this is one of the best greens ever, any brand. It doesn't look like much in the package, but boy is it a fun vibrant color. I also bought Emerald, which is also a great green color, but GG is my fave. I can def see myself buying more of these. Oh yeah, apply wet with a primer. 1.1g of shadow for 99 cents, can't beat it.

on 1/13/2011 7:12:00 PM

This stuff is super bright. It goes on well for a cheap eyeshadow. I can't use it every day, but it does really well for when I do need it.

on 9/1/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was looking for the brightest most pigmented drugstore green eyeshadow I could find. Of course, I knew MAC and others have beautiful greens, but I didn't have the $$ for that. So, I did reviews on MUA and you guys didn't let me down! I love this color! So pigmented. It was the perfect bright green that I was looking for. This is not an everyday color, so I don't mind that the package is not huge. I like how it's very flat and stores easily. It's a little powdery, but you can't tell once it's on your eyelid. It's very easy to blend. I can't wait to try more Sally Girl eyeshadows.

This stuff is so awesome. Who would have thought that an eyeshadow you can get for a buck would be this good? It's crazy pigmented and applies well. It's nothing short of amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very impressed with the pigment in this particular eyeshadow. Over a primer, it literally GLOWS just like the name says. Color applies smooth and evenly. The Sally Girl eyeshadows are very much hit or miss, but this one is a keeper.

Great pigmentation, lowww price, and cute packaging! Will buy again!

I love this one! The color is nice and bright, and actually goes on and looks like the color in the package. Plus I love sparkles! So this one is great for me! I love how cheap they are too, for $0.94 if you get one you don't like it's not like it's a big loss. And it's great how they connect together!