Sense - Eye Nourisher

4.8

on 4/30/2016 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for several months now, and I give it a thumbs up for keeping the delicate skin around the eye moisturized. Keeps the skin plumped up so the lines aren't as readily seen. Inexpensive and lasting. Wouldn't repurchase because I am looking for something more agressively therapeutic for lines

on 11/14/2009 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite of the Sense products, I used it 3 weeks and did not see a huge difference, but my skin did seem more supple. It's def. a quality product, and no bad side effects.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/19/2009 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This comes in a small squeeze out tube with a very narrow extended tip and a twist off cap. The product comes out as a thick whitish gel. I use this day and night after cleansing and as soon as my eye area is completely dry. I only need a tiny dot on ring finger for both eyes. I dab the product gently under and around my eyes (wherever wrinkles primarily form.) Don't rub! Just dab, since the product is best absorbed into your delicate eye area this way. The product sinks in quickly and leaves no sticky residue. I've used it for ~2 months and my eyes look significantly refreshed and the forming wrinkles I once had are definitely gone. A miracle for sure. :) This is the only Sense skincare product that's unscented. Retails $26.34 for 0.4 oz. Can be purchased at http://products.usana.com/en/products/us/sense/.

on 7/20/2007 9:12:00 AM

On first sight, this looked and felt like an average eye cream. The texture is a thick opaque gel that reminds me of MAC's fast response eye cream. Once applied, it sinks in very fast and doesn't feel sticky or oily. What I like is after 3 months of using this, my eyes definitely look much brighter and younger. The eye bags and fine lines aren't so obvious anymore. This is certainly value for money.