NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up, with a bunch of other Nuxe products, at a cheap drugstore in Paris. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Nuxe (weird texture, awful fragrance, doesn't contain many natural ingredients). But this was the best product in my haul. It's a nice, light moisturizing day cream, although it won't keep you hydrated all day. The smell is also not as noxious as other Nuxe products. It smells slightly sweet like its name.

My face felt sticky when I used this cream. I have oily skin, but I often use face creams that are a little bit heavier because I do not like my skin to feel dry or tight. This cream has a texture that I just do not enjoy. I felt like my skin was coated in something and did not want to apply makeup over my skin. While I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, I just could not fall in love with this product.

Terrible product!! It suffocates you with both its smell and the high amount beeswax in it. I mean who genius put beeswax in a facial moisturizer!! Yes it is good for cracked lips because it keeps moist locked in. But for our face hell no! Face needs the humidity in the air. So this product will dry your skin more and more in the long term usage. PLUS although the package says its non comodegenic, it will clog your pores with beeswax and creat blackheads if not acnes. And even the worse, it says this is for sensitive skin on the jar but it has high amount of fragrance in it wich literally burnt my nasal passages.

Oh well I had high hopes for this product... I would return it if I could but I cant so I will simply use this on my feet before bed.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This may be the closest thing to a miracle product I have ever purchased, and I'm usually extremely skeptical of the ability of any makeup or skincare product to actually have an effect. I'm in my 30s and have extremely dry, pale, sensitive, acne-prone skin (and I break out from dryness, not from excess oil, so "oil-free" products geared to teens are useless for me).

This moisturizer has quite literally saved my skin. I discovered it by accident, in a drugstore in France while on a ski trip, and was delighted to find it at home in Canada. It works in the cold, dry winters where indoor heaters and bitter winds will sap the moisture out of anything. It rescued my skin after a recent camping trip in the desert; when I got home from the trip, my skin was itchy, flaky and felt like sandpaper, but after two days of applying this cream, it was back to normal.

I use this day and night, winter and summer. It doesn't make me break out. It smells awesome. It glides on smooth. It actually helps my pores look less visible.

The only thing I wish it had was a sunscreen, since I end up also having to use a different (less effective) cream with an SPF factor to prevent sun damage. And the only other quibble I have is that the cream is so rich that it can make a bit of a difficult base to apply makeup over it. But other than that, this is my desert-island face cream, and I'll be stocking it in large quantities as long as it's available.

This is my HG cream when my skin needs more moisture. I have very oily skin and mostly use very lightweight moisturizers to keep the oiliness in check. However, last winter was very cold and my otherwise never-dry skin got dry (only on the surface though. Sigh!) and sensitive. My whole face was red and I had to use my moisturizing mask everyday!
This product saved my skin. I never had any troubles with my skin getting too oily when using this cream, although it's the thickest cream I've ever owned. It's texture is like butter! It's super nice to apply because it's really thick and smells good. I never had a dry moment after using it.
I've already bought another cream for next winter. Now I'll be prepared!
The packaging is very nice, but I once dropped the pot and the lid broke in some places...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin irritates very easily especially with dermatitis. Although this cream is expensive, it works. I will keep on buying same with the makeup remover from NUXE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the new year, because it's meant for sensitive skin. It's supposed to reduce redness, irritations and hard skin. It's a very rich cream that can feel a little greasy if you use too much and, sadly, it did not reduce any redness or irritation in my face at all and since that's the main reason I bought it, I won't be buying it again. I think it's a decent moisturizer for the winter or used sparingly, but it does nothing whatsoever for sensitivity.