Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up, with a bunch of other Nuxe products, at a cheap drugstore in Paris. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Nuxe (weird texture, awful fragrance, doesn't contain many natural ingredients). But this was the best product in my haul. It's a nice, light moisturizing day cream, although it won't keep you hydrated all day. The smell is also not as noxious as other Nuxe products. It smells slightly sweet like its name.

My face felt sticky when I used this cream. I have oily skin, but I often use face creams that are a little bit heavier because I do not like my skin to feel dry or tight. This cream has a texture that I just do not enjoy. I felt like my skin was coated in something and did not want to apply makeup over my skin. While I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, I just could not fall in love with this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It didn't work for me one bit, first the smell is a big turn off, the texture is thick, without being hydrating if it makes sense!? My skin is normal to dry, and it felt like it was sitting on my skin..next day, I had a few pimples so I gave it away..not for me!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Its been 3 years my skin turned from dry to oily; been to derma and was told to follow the usual protocol, removing oil, which I followed for yrs... I bought some cream for oily skin and got a sample of this and tried anyway. This cream showed me I do not have oily skin. Now I find it to have been in distress. Reve de miel calmed it down and hidrated it so well it does not have to produce oil like crazy to defend itself. My skin is happy and beautiful, finally being understood!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this cream smells so good!it smells like sweet honey! It's verry moisturizing,leaves the skin super soft and smooth!the application is verry soft and it glides smoothly on the skin!it also brings a nice glow to the skin!For winter or after a day out in the summer,it's perfect! I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin irritates very easily especially with dermatitis. Although this cream is expensive, it works. I will keep on buying same with the makeup remover from NUXE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was so close to loving this!! The smell is beyond beautiful and I miss the scent already. Unfortunately, it ended up being anything but comfortable for me. It gradually dried my skin out every time I applied it, making it extremely tight, hot, red, and very, very irritated. All my pores seemed "puckered" and visible, and suspect it could be the amount/type of alcohol used in this product. However, it didn't break me out - I started off applying it to wet skin and as my skin adjusted, I could apply it neat on dry skin without a breakout. It cleared up my skin amazingly, but again, this could be down to its astringent affect. I have very fragile, hyper-reactive skin, so for someone less sensitive, I could understand this working really really well, hence the 4 stars. But I've had to (begrudgingly) ditch this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in desperation - my skin had reacted to another product and was dehydrated, hot, red, peely and generally unhappy. The only thing I could tolerate was Emu oil but that wasn't working as a make up base and while my skin calmed a lot with it it was still flakey and dry.
Bought this and did a patch test - no reaction. So tried it on my T zone (less upset than my cheeks) still no reaction so next day applied it all over.
This is a super soothing calming cream my skin just drank it up (you can also use it as a mask). Within a few days my skin was looking much calmer and more moisturised and less flaky. Keeping my fingers crossed my skin still tolerates it after a few uses but so far so good.
The cream itself is a thic but none greasy texture, cooling a soothing to apply and a good base for make up. It smells gorgeous and although not practical for travel the glass jar looks nice and makes it feel luxurious to use.

Ideal for very dry, parched and upset skin.

Edit - sadly this started to break me out and block pores so I had to stop using it. Very soothing and highly moisturising but a bit too rich for my skin.

Edited again to add that I got this out again as my skin had become very dehydrated and flaky following an illness. It has worked brilliantly and I have been using it for 2 weeks now and no breakouts this time. Obviously my skin needs the extra moisturization this time round!

I started using this months ago when I began using Tazorac, due to the initial dryness, peeling, sensitivity, etc. This cream is an excellent moisturizer, and doesn't sting or cause redness, even on slightly raw skin. It's a fairly rich cream, but it spreads beautifully and I don't need to use very much. As soon as I apply it, it feels very soothing and hydrating, as if my skin has just taken a drink. It makes my face very soft, and it seems to make my skin look very "plump," if that makes sense. The cream states on the jar that it's for dry skin (I tend to be a bit oily in the t-zone) but so far, so good. I haven't experienced any breakouts due to the cream, although this may not be the best product for those with oily skin. In my opinion, this cream rivals some of the more expensive brands (Darphin, etc) in texture and quality. The cream is not overly perfumed, and has a light, honey-ish scent. I paid $40 CAD for this product, and would repurchase when I run out.