Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

I tried the old and new version of this cream and they're pretty different. I'll write a review for each of them since you may still stumble across the old version somewhere.

NEW VERSION:
I have to say, compared to the old version - this is a let down for me, but that's only because I have combination skin...those with dry skin will probably prefer this new richer version.
Texture seems much lighter and more creamy, compared to the old one which was literally like butter which needed to be melted by the warmth of the skin so it can be spread over the face. But despite lighter texture - when you put this on your face it's actually much more greasy and tacky and never sinks in completely...so this was way too heavy for my combination skin which resulted with clogged pores, but for those with really dry skin it's probably better than the old version since extra nourishing oil is exactly what the dry skin needs ;)
Smell is very nice and pleasant, actually I like it more than the old version - it's more flowery and less honey-like, I really enjoyed the scent!
And this new version doesn't have the problem that the old one had - no matter how much you rub the cream into the skin it won't start to peel off so that's deffinitely a plus!
P.S. there's also night version of this cream but the ingredients list is literally the same (ingredients even come in the same order), the only difference is that the night cream has Lupin Proteins thrown in.
So that's the only difference - one ingredient listed in the 2nd half of the list which means there's probably only around 1% of it in the moisturizer.

OLD VERSION:
What an awesome moisturizer!
At first - I was afraid to put it on my combination skin (with very oily T-zone) because it's VERY rich, but oh how wrong I was - it feels like heaven on your skin and didn't cause any breakouts even though it's so rich!
Texture is literally like a butter, which melts on your skin like butter would on a hot pan, leaving your skin so soft and comfortable. It's a life saver during cold winter days.
Smell is really pleasant, mixture of honey and herbs, not too sweet and not too herbal - a really nice balance between the two.
Ingredients are also to die for!
And if you thought this isn't good enough, there's more - it can also be used as a face mask ;)
I also like simple but at the same time very luxurious glass jar that it comes in.
Only thing I didn't like about this is that if you put just slightly too much of the product and rub it just slightly too much into your skin - it will start to peel off. That's the reason it got 4/5 instead 5/5 from me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This may be the closest thing to a miracle product I have ever purchased, and I'm usually extremely skeptical of the ability of any makeup or skincare product to actually have an effect. I'm in my 30s and have extremely dry, pale, sensitive, acne-prone skin (and I break out from dryness, not from excess oil, so "oil-free" products geared to teens are useless for me).

This moisturizer has quite literally saved my skin. I discovered it by accident, in a drugstore in France while on a ski trip, and was delighted to find it at home in Canada. It works in the cold, dry winters where indoor heaters and bitter winds will sap the moisture out of anything. It rescued my skin after a recent camping trip in the desert; when I got home from the trip, my skin was itchy, flaky and felt like sandpaper, but after two days of applying this cream, it was back to normal.

I use this day and night, winter and summer. It doesn't make me break out. It smells awesome. It glides on smooth. It actually helps my pores look less visible.

The only thing I wish it had was a sunscreen, since I end up also having to use a different (less effective) cream with an SPF factor to prevent sun damage. And the only other quibble I have is that the cream is so rich that it can make a bit of a difficult base to apply makeup over it. But other than that, this is my desert-island face cream, and I'll be stocking it in large quantities as long as it's available.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am very satisfied with this moisturizer. I have used many department store moisturizers before and this by far is a very good bang for your buck. It keeps you well hydrated.
I have a very sensitive skin and many botanical products break me out. With this moisturizer there was no cystic acne or inflmmation or rashes. I would say this moisturzier felt very similar to Decleor Rose Neroli balm. I am almost done using the first jar and will order for more.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The texture of the cream is much harder than other creams I've tried. But upon application it becomes very smooth and silky. It is rich but not at all greasy. Very comfortable. I wake up with rested looking skin. I only use this at night. Will repurchase.